Urunga. N.s.w.

kero

Hi welcome to fishraider im Cam (soft-on) hope you get as much information & enjoyment as i do!

Nice pic mate,

i remember being there when i was very young.

Cam

Edited by soft-on

:1welcomeani: Kero I sometimes call at Urunga on the way back from the far north and Qld and have met a group of fishermen who live close together and fish almost every day. They sure know all about the fishing up there and the collecting of any types of bait. Having fished with them I have found that these locals know more about the habits of Urunga flathead than one could learn in a lifetime.

Nice pics and the Urunga area is still unspoiled with nice blue waters and it's still one of the better north coast spots for a fishing holiday.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Nice one Kero & Welcome to Fishraider!! We have stayed at the caravan park near that walkway & must go back again .... now that I am into Blackie fishing :)

Lovely part of the world!

Cheerio

Roberta

Nice one Kero & Welcome to Fishraider!! We have stayed at the caravan park near that walkway & must go back again .... now that I am into Blackie fishing :)

Lovely part of the world!

Cheerio

Roberta

Nice Park Roberta ,I lived there for a year,fished every day,and know all the spots.If you need info just PM me :1fishing1: