Fellow Raider Passes Away

james7

Unfortunately, Raider Peter Koch passed away yesterday after a fight with cancer.

Peter was a top bloke and loved his fishing. He also loved being a Raider.

If you have read any of my fishing reports, you will see that I was lucky enough to go out fishing with Peter many times and he was always cheerful even when suffering the ill effects of treatment. He never complained despite obviously not feeling the best. Peter's good mate "Pick-A-Box" Syd was one of those great friends of Peter and always went out of his way to take him out fishing whenever he could. Syd also did a lot to help Peter and his family over the last six months.

Peter Koch will be missed by many.

post-4381-1217976391_thumb.jpg

post-4381-1217976402_thumb.jpg

post-4381-1217976381_thumb.jpg

post-4381-1217976371_thumb.jpg

post-4381-1217976412_thumb.jpg

Cheers

PeterS

That is very sad indeed :( Please forward our condolences to Peter's family.

He will be sadly missed by many and thanks for sharing that with us Peter.

R.I.P fellow Fishraider.

Regards Donna and Stewy

Sorry to hear that, Peter, please pass on my condolences to Peter's family. Looks like he really loved his fishing - even after losing a leg, so shows the nature of the guy.

Roberta

Sorry to hear the sad news and my deepest sympathy to his family :( I know how it feels to loose a good friend and fishing mate but I'm willing to bet Peter and Norm are having a cast & brew together right now :1fishing1::biggrin2:

Edited by kikila

Sorry to hear the sad news and my deepest sympathy to his family :( I know how it feels to loose a good friend and fishing mate but I'm willing to bet Peter and Norm are having a cast & brew together right now :1fishing1::biggrin2:

Peter has been placed in our special raiders group - Eternal Members

RIP

mrsswordfisherman