The Big Kings Are Back

pustayo

Jew hunter Why would I make up a lie ?

Make he never said you did make up a lie, but it has happened in the past but if you read through carefully admin gave you the benefit of the doubt......

1.3 metre kings are very very very rare in sydney and this should teach you, dont report on a fish until you have sighted the photo

Other then that....nice fish

I KNow he never called me a Liar, I was just saying why would i make up a lie, 1.3 meter kingys are rare but were around 2 years ago at the yellow marker nth head as I have photos of them to :) They were caught by the same bloke, This is why I did believe when he said it

Shame you had to miss out on all the action pustayo, cause I reckon your mate douggy would have had an awesome time with those kings! My pb is only 70cm so I couldn't imagine bringing in a 1m+ king.

It's a great collection of fish, so thanks for posting. I'm sure it'll be your turn next time. :thumbup:

Cheers

Peter

On a hot summer night, while waiting for the ferry, a mate and I saw what we believed to be 2.7m King Fish off the Jetty at Luna Park. It come-up and flapped its fins and then dived to the bottom...

I thought kings didn't grow much past 2metres-thats a nutter fish if so.

Good fish mate-nice if it was 1.3m though :1prop:

Josh