Hands On Plastics Workshop

Flightmanager

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added and all yak fishos are most welcome 2.

Cheers Stewy

might come across in the new yak as im across the water in tennyson point. is there anywheres to beach it there safely?

im no expert either but have fished alot of the last 4yrs with plastics

Justinp give us a call if you wanna paddle across with us

cheers damien

cheers damien

How fit do you think I am, paddle over there, paddle around all day, then paddle back in the arvo, sounds like a challenge, dont think I will be able to keep up with your hobie though, I will give u a call, cheers Justin.

:wacko: Can't believe I only just saw this post

Not too sure what the plan for sunday is as yet but it will involve fishing. If I get down I will bring the boat along and am alsways happy to have people on board for a flick.

Can;t say im 100% yet but ill try and make it down.

Mitch

All added Digger and its great to see your wife attending as well :thumbup:

Please dont be shy,this is for everyone from the very basics to more advanced for regular users of SPs.

Everyone will get some new found knowlege.

Regards Swordfisherman

thanks digger

cheers damien

How fit do you think I am, paddle over there, paddle around all day, then paddle back in the arvo, sounds like a challenge, dont think I will be able to keep up with your hobie though, I will give u a call, cheers Justin.

:1prop::1prop:

might just drive (highly unlikely) lets paddle. launch near mine

ill see if yes dear is keen too...

cheers damien

i thought that the mirage systemon the hobies was developed so they could tow us paddlers back when we got tierd !! :1prop:

cheers damien

Your soft! :P

I'll drive you back if you want....

G

i thought that the mirage systemon the hobies was developed so they could tow us paddlers back when we got tierd !! :1prop:

haha. i could try :1prop::1prop:

Your soft! :P

I'll drive you back if you want....

G

:Funny-Post:

Edited by nargse1

The :wife: has booked me in to do an inspection on a potential new house that morning so it is with some regret that I have to give this one a miss now. Could Admin remove my name from the list please.

Enjoy yoursleves

DAVE

Please put me down as attending (I think I was missed). I'm landbased at the moment and I'm a learner re SPs.

I'm just a bit worried that I won't have the right gear for the day... My graphite rod, which would have been perfect, is on the bottom of Port Stephens. I think my glass FMT72L may be a bit sloppy, and I don't know if I'll get any braid organised in time on the light outfit. I do have a small selecton of SPs though. Is it still OK to attend? I'm sure I can learn a lot by wathcing.

Thanks,

Baz

Please put me down as attending (I think I was missed). I'm landbased at the moment and I'm a learner re SPs.

I'm just a bit worried that I won't have the right gear for the day... My graphite rod, which would have been perfect, is on the bottom of Port Stephens. I think my glass FMT72L may be a bit sloppy, and I don't know if I'll get any braid organised in time on the light outfit. I do have a small selecton of SPs though. Is it still OK to attend? I'm sure I can learn a lot by wathcing.

Thanks,

Baz

Hi Baz,

You have been added to the list.