Leaping Bass!

soft-on

hahahaha He must have been really hungry!!!

I think I saw a pro do that in a comp once when his cast was 'mis-directed!' - he let the lure dangle in the water a bit, over the branch, & it got smacked too! :)

Really skinny water there, too!!

Roberta

Mate that is a cracking photo

but where has he left the water from there is no exit mark

great photo mate, by the time you got to the camera im guessing the water would have settled. porb never see a pic like that again.

That's not the first time that's happened when casting over overhanging branches. Although it's titled leaping bass maybe that was done in humour :1prop: . Very interesting photo. Perhaps Cam hoisted his bass up onto the branch he casted over and recognising the opportunity to share a good photo slowly lowered it back down again, and then locked the drag up and left the bass suspended while he got his camera.

If you take a look at the fourth rock up you will see a rock that looks like a fish with it's mouth open and the faint line near its jaw would be Cam's line and it's slightly out of alignment and I'd say that's because the fish was swinging about.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer

Mate that is a cracking photo

but where has he left the water from there is no exit mark

I guess by the time the rod was put down and the photo taken the ripples had dissipated. (big word for a fisho)

Unless yes, you guessed it, 'holy jumping jewfish Batman"- it's "Super Bass" :tease:

All aside a great shot.

Edited by Mariner 31