I'm Going Into Hospital For Surgery This Wednesday The 18th March

jewgaffer

I just wanted to let my Fishraider friends know that I'll be having my back operated on in a couple of day's time. The operation is scheduled for this coming Wednesday morning, the 18th March.

The Neuro Surgeon said that he would look after me and get the pressure off the nerve sacs behind two vertebral areas in the lumbar spine and that I would need to remain in hospital for four or five days.

I would like to give a big thanks to Fishraider for now for the good times I've had posting on the site, and for giving me the opportunity to fish with my fellow members when I was able to. I have made a lot of good fishing mates on the site, several of whom are regarded by my wife Shirley and myself as being part of our own family.

I hope to back on the site a couple of weeks or so after the back operation, and I'll be as good as gold in the not so distant future.

Thanks Raiders! Bye for now :thumbup:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer

Hi Byron

hope to see you back on your feet, harrassing those jewies very soon!! The op has been a long time coming!

No complaining about hospital food ........ no matter how much it may warrant it!

Hope you can get a wireless broadband laptop in there to keep you up with the Fishraidre action!

Take care

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

It's been a while coming Byron, but you are finally getting the surgery that you needed. I hope it all goes well mate, and you recuperate quickly so that you can chase those jewies again soon. Kind regards to you and Shirley,

Ian and family

All the best with your surgery, Byron. I've never met you but I enjoy reading your posts - they always contain a lot of useful information. I guess the jewie population can breathe a sigh of relief for a short while... until you're back into it. ;)

Baz