Congrats Mickc!

2nd place at the Glenbawn ABT bass round and qualification for the grand final - woo hoo! "now that's what I'm talkin' about!!" :D :D

Fabulous fishin' Mick, well done mate... and they don't even have oyster racks at Glenbawn :D;)

Joe

Whoo Hooo," now that's what III'm talkin' about right there baby" :yahoo:

Thanks guys ,what a surprise that was,I'm still walking 2 inches off the ground :biggrin2: .

Had a great weekend staying with the lads,it was a great laugh :074: .

I spent most of my time working shallow weedbeds(1-2m) with Ecogear Grass

Minnows on Nitro 1/16 heavy wire jigheads.

If the water was a bit deeper I'd switch to an Ecogear VT-65 lipless crankbait.

I took a couple of nice fish on the Twitchin' Nipper around shrubs in weedfilled shallow bays as well.

Leader of choice was Yamatoyo,8 and 10lb for the plastics and 12lb on the hardbodies.

A SNAGGY STORY

Once again Jorg had us tying on topwater lures after some big hits on practice day.His non boater on day 2 caught a 1.96kg bass on the surface :1yikes: .

Onya Jorg,that fish bested my 1.67kg "big bass" from day one,putting me out of contention for the $500 prize. :1badmood: .

Lucky for Jorg ,his n/b's fish was beaten by 2.14kg bass,so he was back in my good books :risata:

Ozy, I'm still a true blue NSW man,it must be a missprint.

Mick

Sensational effort Mick and stop thinking about that second session 2nd fish and what could have been.

You are making a habit of only missing out on a GF by one spot this year :( but its a habit I wouldnt mind having.

Top work & congratulations once again Mick. :thumbup:

2nd place & a birth in the BASS GF. :1clap:

Im pretty happy myself, finishing in the money & comming in at 15th.

I probably would've been at least, a little dissapointed if I hadn't after landing & unhooking 60+ fish for the weekend.

My hands are all cut up & bruised, but Im sure they will be right for next weekend. :biggrin2:

Cheers,Lance

Whoo Hooo," now that's what III'm talkin' about right there baby" :yahoo:

Thanks guys ,what a surprise that was,I'm still walking 2 inches off the ground :biggrin2: .

Had a great weekend staying with the lads,it was a great laugh :074: .

I spent most of my time working shallow weedbeds(1-2m) with Ecogear Grass

Minnows on Nitro 1/16 heavy wire jigheads.

If the water was a bit deeper I'd switch to an Ecogear VT-65 lipless crankbait.

I took a couple of nice fish on the Twitchin' Nipper around shrubs in weedfilled shallow bays as well.

Leader of choice was Yamatoyo,8 and 10lb for the plastics and 12lb on the hardbodies.

A SNAGGY STORY

Once again Jorg had us tying on topwater lures after some big hits on practice day.His non boater on day 2 caught a 1.96kg bass on the surface :1yikes: .

Onya Jorg,that fish bested my 1.67kg "big bass" from day one,putting me out of contention for the $500 prize. :1badmood: .

Lucky for Jorg ,his n/b's fish was beaten by 2.14kg bass,so he was back in my good books :risata:

Ozy, I'm still a true blue NSW man,it must be a missprint.

Mick

45492[/snapback]

Congrats Mick,

Sorry about the late post but im not on this site much any more.

Good to see im still in your good books mate, and even i was suprised when the bass hit the scales at 1.97kg, but you have to love this top water fishing.

Lance look forward to hitting the water with you soon mate. :tease: