George's River Mulloway

A.dawg

Hey guys haven't been fishing too much for jewwies this year but after the rain thought I'd give it a crack and try put my mate onto his first.

Been a year and 27 days since I caught my first jewwie with Richard (mr squidy)

Since then all I have caught are soapies

Arrived at 10 with the high tide being 11:30

Armed with squid and live yakkas caught in the morning we started with squid and within 15 minutes all 4 squid were demolished by Pickens so we chucked out yakkas.

5 minutes in we had a nice run and my mate caught his first jewwie at 78cm pretty good for a first if you ask me

That was 10:20 recanted and waited no longer than 2 minutes and I was on.

At first I call it a jewwie but then I called it a shark not often do jewwies take more than 5 big runs. But after a 5 minute fight he was gilled and brought up weighed in at 11 kg 108cm cheering

I just found out I can't attach a picture from my iPad

Some of you on my Facebook have already seen them but for those of you who haven't I will attach them on once I can grab hold of a computer to use which should be after I finish the jewwie session tonight hahaha tight lines And have a great weekend

Alan

here are the pics

post-256-065778300 1335649557_thumb.jpg

post-9131-004744300 1335646127_thumb.jpg

bottle and can for COTM =D

Hey guys haven't been fishing too much for jewwies this year but after the rain thought I'd give it a crack and try put my mate onto his first.

Been a year and 27 days since I caught my first jewwie with Richard (mr squidy)

Since then all I have caught are soapies

Arrived at 10 with the high tide being 11:30

Armed with squid and live yakkas caught in the morning we started with squid and within 15 minutes all 4 squid were demolished by Pickens so we chucked out yakkas.

5 minutes in we had a nice run and my mate caught his first jewwie at 78cm pretty good for a first if you ask me

That was 10:20 recanted and waited no longer than 2 minutes and I was on.

At first I call it a jewwie but then I called it a shark not often do jewwies take more than 5 big runs. But after a 5 minute fight he was gilled and brought up weighed in at 11 kg 108cm cheering

I just found out I can't attach a picture from my iPad

Some of you on my Facebook have already seen them but for those of you who haven't I will attach them on once I can grab hold of a computer to use which should be after I finish the jewwie session tonight hahaha tight lines And have a great weekend

Alan

Nice to hear your getting into some jewies from the georges great job :thumbup:

I saw your status report when I finished work this morning and have been hanging out for your full report.

Top effort and congrats! :thumbup:

I think I saw you as I was driving into work last night. Was there another boat close to you?

Tonight I'll honk my horn going past. :biggrin2:

Top effort Alan. Cracking fish.

What rig setup you catch them on?

Hey syd how ya been? Long time no see but yea caught him on just a running star sinker snelled owner hooks 5/0 7/0

Catch up soon

Alan