Day on the Hawkesbury

freddygeester

Hi Raiders

Went for an afternoon fish with my 11year old daughter on the hawkesbury on friday, The wind got up a bit but was still pleasant enough to drop a line. Started at the vines for a big donut then went to bar point for the run out tide,started slowly then all of a sudden the daughters line goes mad,line running off at a hundred miles anpost-17167-099287400 1357543327_thumb.jpg hour. This is the final result :yahoo:

It went 44cm.

Regards Jim

Nice Bream :thumbup:

I got a 44cm Bream off the North West corner of milson island this time last year.

God to see there's a few left!

Cheers, Tom

Edited by mulloway man

Hi Raiders

Went for an afternoon fish with my 11year old daughter on the hawkesbury on friday, The wind got up a bit but was still pleasant enough to drop a line. Started at the vines for a big donut then went to bar point for the run out tide,started slowly then all of a sudden the daughters line goes mad,line running off at a hundred miles anpost-17167-099287400 1357543327_thumb.jp hour. This is the final result :yahoo:

Ahhhh good girl, tell her mrsswordie is very proud of her :thumbup:

Hope to see more of her captures reported

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aussie007

great catch im sure this will be a memory for your self and your daughter to tell in many years to come its not every day u catch a nearly half a meter bream! well done