Whats On This Weekend ? 13/14

Ken A

Guest Jocool

Well I'm supposed to be picking up my boat today. If all goes to plan, and I get it re-fitted the way I want, then I should be on the water both days. Not sure where, but I haven't hit Botany Bay for a while. Any reports of sambos down that way???

Saturday , Fishing with Mottyman (David) :1clap::1clap: If the weather is OK south of Pt. Hacking , if not most likely Botany Bay

Sunday , Visiting Mum

Have a good one

Geoff

Edited by Geoff

I haven't hit Botany Bay for a while. Any reports of sambos down that way???

61641[/snapback]

Joe, I fished the Bay yesterday and found some salmon doing laps near moulineux (sp). In particular the point along the breakwall where the masonery goes from jumbled to fitted. The fish were running deep and only showed on the sounders.

There were heaps of boats anchored at the point but I didnt see anyone turn a handle.

The fish were nothing special size wise, but put on a good show on 4 pound gear.

Cheers Bill

Saturday , Fishing with Mottyman (David)   :1clap:  :1clap:    If the weather is OK south of Pt. Hacking , if not most likely Botany Bay

61650[/snapback]

Geoff,

Ready to go mate!! Actually have been ready since Monday :074:

Hope the weather plays ball and we can troll down to Marley. Looking foward to finding some nice fish. :1naughty:

See ya at sparrows on Saturday.

Saturday night I'm of to the club with :wife: for dinner, few beers and a couple of games of Keno. Our 8 month old is staying with Nanna so plenty of fun and games for mum and dad.

Sunday looking at a tinnie I used to own that is up for sale again. Guy rang me and gave me first dibs on buying her back and he isn't advertising her until I see it. He's used it 4 times since I sold it to him so looking forward to it being in good nic (as when I sold it) and getting it back home where it belongs!!! :thumbup:

A HUGE weekend for me folks..... :1fishing1::beersmile::1boff:

Cheers,

David.

Edited by mottyman

Port Stephens beckons for more snapper on Soft plastics. Will be heading up Friday night for a dawn raid Saturday!

12kg fish appeared in the local paper at Port last week. I fancy a crack at something about half that size :1clap:

Tight lines all

Byron

saturday is soccer grand final.. wish me luck :1naughty:

sunday is working on assignments :1badmood:

then my friend promised to take me out on his boat on monday

so we are either going on the harbour or pittwater... which is better this time of year??

im looking to catch kingies, tailor and maybe some salmon

cheers

tom

And so it is that another weekend is bestowed upon us. :yahoo:

Saturday is a big day, wifey's going shopping all day, she said something about filling her side of the wardrobe. :1onono::tease:

That's cool 'cos I'm sittin' on my four acres and watching fishing shows on ESPN from 9.55am till 11.55am. Then I get to have a toilet break for five minutes and then on Lifestyle Channel I get more fishing from 12.00 till 2.00pm.

Then at 2 o'clock I will get my fishing gear all packed 'cos on Sunday I'm heading out on to Botany Bay with the boys' and hoping for a feed of whiting and flatties. :1fishing1:

Hitting the water at about 8.30'ish, not too early so I am told. :wacko:

If you see three fools in a 4.75m Sea Jay bowrider in the usual whiting and flattie areas or even in the Yarra Bay/Molineaux area looking far a salmon or two :risata: , flapp your arms and say g'day. :1clap:

Have a good weekend Raiders. :beersmile:

cheers

Hooky

Yes Boof it will be bloody freezing!!

Hawkesbury and surrounding areas are damn cold at this time of year...

As for me, going to the city for a drink tonight, tomorrow nurse my hangover and watch fishing shows on tv, then sunday heading out on the harbour with Matty for a fish...

Good luck everyone heading out and to all the guys stuck at home doing chores, I won't be thinking of you... :tease:

A big weekend coming up. I haven't been on the water for ages due to a long overseas holiday and then because I had heaps of stuff to do to catch up for having sooooo much time off.

Anyway, have had the boat servcied (thanks Yabbie Marine :1clap: ) and am ready to go.

Will be on the water tomorrow morning, probably port hacking area. Suspect I I will see if any Sambo's are around.

Sat night is the bledisloe so I am out to Homebush for the big game. Won't be many beers involved though as I am in the City to Surf on Sunday morning.

Then there is the cricket tonight, Sat and Sun.

Should be a cracker of a weekend and go the Aussies.

tomorrow im going to clifton gardens.... :biggrin2: with a quick stop for bait and hopefully weed (for the blackfish) if i can find any, my line should be in the water by about 10....im going to try for some live bait for a flattie or kingie(i wish) and ill have a go at the many fantail leather jackets that nibble the pilons all day(i got 1 last week) then in the arvo ill try for the blackies.......should be a good day :1prop: and if your their come say gday.... :biggrin2:

peace

pags

:1fishing1:

Guest Jocool

Now that my boats all ready, I will have an early start Saturday morning. Still undicided as to which waterway, and still waiting for Mark to confirm that he want's to come along.

Sunday will be a late start as the whole family wants to go. Might try up Middle Harbour Creek on Saturday. Get the kids to see places they wouldn't normally see! I think even the missus will enjoy it! :1prop:

Gosford for the camping show, see a mate that I see all too rarely :thumbup: , play in a soccer final on Sunday, cricket trials Sunady arvo for my boy, and ground duty for soccer after that. I will need a few :beersmile:that night.

But - I do get to have a :1fishing1: mid next week - and I am hanging!

Cheers

Ken

Guest bluecod
Sunday will be a late start as the whole family wants to go. Might try up Middle Harbour Creek on Saturday. Get the kids to see places they wouldn't normally see! I think even the missus will enjoy it! :1prop:

61854[/snapback]

Didn't know you needed rigging and baiting up practise Joe ! :074::074:

Hope they enjoy their day on the water :thumbup::thumbup:

A weekend at home working!

Working out how to fit the sounder, live bait tank, ect to the boat.

Working out how to fit the boat onto the camper.

Working out how to use the folding boat trailer that came with the camper.

After that, watch out! :1fishing1::1boat::fish_h4h:

Taking the boat out on Saturday for trailer rego and then to Huetts for 100 hr service. Rest of the wekend will be split between shopping for furniture and gardening or similar. Got tickets for the Swans game on Sunday so w/end not a total loss (I hope!)

Good luck & tight lines to those that are fishing

John