"BIG ANGRY FISH" on ONE, 5pm weekdays

arpie

Hi guys

I've just recorded a few sessions of a NZ Fishing Show that is on daily at 5pm on Channel ONE ...... Big Angry Fish!

Talk about an EXCELLENT fishing show - they tend to fish shallow areas, so even tho it is NZ - their methods would suit a lot of areas in Aussie ........ they get MEGA kingies & Snapper - all good fun!!

I'll be in NZ again next May & hope to get back up to Auckland & into some snapper fishing (yak & boat) so hope to be able to glean some good tips!! :D

If you haven't watched it & have a recorder ....... add it to your list!! It is a ripper show!

Cheers

Roberta

So good to see that others think it is as good as I do!! It is just NON STOP action from the start to the finish! OK - they use bait (dead/live) but that's OK - I wouldn't mind doing that if it got me one of those whoppers!

How easy is it to line up some mullet when you are allowed to net them like they do?? Easy Peasy!!

I couldn't believe the size of the snapper that they were pulling in - in just 2m of water! :o INCREDIBLE!!

THey give out heaps of tips too - so keep your ears peeled - no reason why they shouldn't work here!

cheers

Roberta

Can't wait to get back there, that is for sure!! :banana: Test my new shoulder out! :sun:

Edited by Roberta

Only fishing show where the presenter isnt a complete knob! Good stuff.

BAHAHAHAHAHA, so true :074:

But in all seriousness, great show. Does make me a little sad when they say that the metre long kingie is a little small and a bit of a disappiontment. I would kill to hold a fish like that. All good, one day :risata:

Cheers boys

My mrs watches them when I'm at work then mocks how rubbish the fish I catch are compared to theirs.... So for that reason I hate the program!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only fishing show where the presenter isnt a complete knob! Good stuff.

have you seen 'the water' pretty good host on that! Shame it's all about Western Australia

....have you seen 'the water' pretty good host on that! Shame it's all about Western Australia ...

Nup - what channel & what time? If it is TVS/44, we can't get it up here - some very good shows on there! :mad3:

Hey!! Nothing wrong with WA - specially the fishing!! MEGA fish over there too

I found it on YouTube. Its hard to find but has 2 seasons on there of 30 minute episodes. They dive on the fishing spots too so it's an excellent watch. I'll dig out a link.

About 20, very good watching! And best of all... It's free and watch when you want. Shame they don't do much land based but they cover a lot.

Agree this is a top show, and the presenter doesn't carry on as though he has to talk all the time. A very pleasant change from some of the regular shows.

Saw the session on snapper in shallow water. Awesome action.

I watched a DVD put together by some dudes that had great fishing action but the whole series was spoilt by the presenter and his crew carrying on like little kids, giggling, yahooing and making inane comments without stop. Does nothing for the viewing public.

Cheers

Paikea