Afternoon Dolphinfish session of Sydney! Scent Blazer Lures

Scent Blazer Lures

Hey Fishraiders,

Headed out for a late afternoon trolling session yesterday of Sydney, 27-12-1013. Fuelled up and arrived at Sydney Heads around 4pm. Water was bit choppy but not much swell. We found 22 degree blue water about half a mile from Sydney Heads so we decided put the lures in straight away and started trolling directly east.

Our spread consisted of 6 inch and 8 inch Scent Blazer trolling lures loaded with pilchards inside the bait chamber to give them that nice fishy taste?!

Our first hook up on a small Dolphin fish in about 80 meters of waters running directly east from Sydney Heads. So we keep trolling east into 100 meters of water and kept hooking up on Dolphin fish. The biggest fish going about 15lb, a couple around 6lb and lots of smaller ones. A small kingie came in as well, about 2lb.

Great quick fix afternoon trolling session and the Dollies taste great on the BBQ.

We got fish on all the lures in our spread, but the most effect was a lure chain of three 6 inch Scent Blazer Nano Trolling lures which we ran in the corner. We put pilchards inside the bait chamber of the stinger lure, so the stringer is the most appealing (tasty) of the 3 lures in the chain.

Having the 3 lure chain made it look like more small school of bait fish which is why the lure chain got hit the most and having the bait in the stinger lure made the lure with the hook in it irresistible.

If you want to try to Scent Blazer Lures get a 5 lure rigged pack which is ideal for Dolphin Fish and Small Marlin to get you started for only $99.99.

Happy fishing radiers!

Peter

Scent Blazer Lures

1_Dolphinfish_Sydney_nice_dorado.jpg

15lb Dolphin Fish caught Scent Blazer 6” Nano Trolling

Lure loaded with pilchards in the bait chamber.

2_Dolphinfish_Sydney_trollinglure_chain.

Only place bait inside the stinger lure of the trolling lure

chain because that’s one you want the fish the strike at.

3_Dolphinfish_Sydney_trolling_lure_chain

Brilliant colors in the water.

4_Dolphinfish_Sydney_small_dolphin_fish.

Nice little “Dorado” as they say in Mexico.

5_Dolphinfish_Sydney_smallkingfish.jpg

Small Yellowtail Kingfish caught trolling on a Scent Blazer Nano Lure.

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

Mate Iv read alot of these lures . I want to give them a go . So today I jumped in the car drove all the way into Drumoyne and got one only tree left got 1 only was contemplating gtn them all want to have a crack at first after new Year. Hope to be writing Report in the very soon Future . The More I utube about these scented Blazer's the more exited I get . This report you wrote is very inspirational so after. Round trip 3 hours in the car I got on :-). Cheers. Oziodin PS the misses think I'm mad . I can live with that Lol Lol