Any fish in wattamolla beach?

Howe

Anyone have any luck beach fishing at Wattamolla beach??. If so what have you caught?. What bait you use and where abouts in Wattamolla beach?. (eg with maps and arrows :) )

Going there for my birthday i want to catch something xD.

ps. Ive seen fish there jumping out of the water.

Hi mate done a few trips down there with the girlfriend, mostly teaching her to fish so just used simple running sinker rig and a prawn. Worked pretty well though had flatties and bream coming in pretty constantly. Also a few flatties on plastics :) not a very big beach so just look for the weed patches in the centre for flatties

Hi mate done a few trips down there with the girlfriend, mostly teaching her to fish so just used simple running sinker rig and a prawn. Worked pretty well though had flatties and bream coming in pretty constantly. Also a few flatties on plastics :) not a very big beach so just look for the weed patches in the centre for flatties

did you fish on the beach or around the rocks

Mate I have been snorkelling around there a few times and it is very quiet until you get out a bit further say 100m and the water depth is close to 3m.

it may have just been the day I was out but finding fish was rather difficult.

There are lots of bream and whiting in the lake. They are easy to catch on light tackle using prawn or pilchard. I caught about 10 but none were legal size. But where there are small ones, bigger ones follow! Just watch out for swimmers in summer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk