Get ready for the longest post in raider history!

Scratchie

G'day raiders,

By this time next Tuesday I'll be on an epic trip with fellow raider RayR to Darwin on a 5 day ocean adventure!

This will be a trip of a lifetime for me and I'm very grateful for the invite!

I just can't wait to see what ends up on the end of my line! I'll be taking iPhone , cameras and gopro, so hopefully the fish gods shine upon us!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Mate doing one of those in June

Swains reef Woo Hoooo

"I'll be taking iPhone , cameras and gopro, "

Don't forget your best fishing gear, and enjoy and very best of luck to you!

JD

aka

Dave

I will be. Bought a shimano spheros and an Ian miller t-curve for the trip. I'm loaded with poppers and stick baits. Hope they all get bitten in half!

Thanks for the well wishes guys! Last day of work today. Don't know how I'm going to sleep until Tuesday.

Lets hope Ray puts me onto some good fish. He's been talking it up. But last years photos are anything to go by, my arms will be a bit longer on the trip home! :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

Hey Jeff,

I was taught this by another raider.

There's a recording option called loop back., its in the "capture settings" and has a icon of a loop, where you can set it to say 5mins or 20mins etc.

How it works is, say you set the loop back to 20mins. You then start recording in the loop back mode. Say you have recorded for an hour but the only action that happened was in the last 10 minutes, so essentially you have 50 minutes of footage you don't want. When you hit the record button a second time in the loop back mode, it will only "save" the last 20 minutes (or whatever you set it to). So now you'll save yourself the hassle of editing your videos etc and you'll be saving space on your SD card too.

I think its a must have feature to turn on, highly recommend it.

Cheers,

Dave.

Hey Jeff,

I was taught this by another raider.

There's a recording option called loop back., its in the "capture settings" and has a icon of a loop, where you can set it to say 5mins or 20mins etc.

How it works is, say you set the loop back to 20mins. You then start recording in the loop back mode. Say you have recorded for an hour but the only action that happened was in the last 10 minutes, so essentially you have 50 minutes of footage you don't want. When you hit the record button a second time in the loop back mode, it will only "save" the last 20 minutes (or whatever you set it to). So now you'll save yourself the hassle of editing your videos etc and you'll be saving space on your SD card too.

I think its a must have feature to turn on, highly recommend it.

Cheers,

Dave.

Cheers dave!

I will certainly have a look at that. I have a 6hr flight I think, so I've brought the manual with me for some literature! Time to get to know the gopro!

Thanks Stewy! My wife hopes my arms come back long enough to reach my pockets! Don't know what she meant by that. Lol

That's what wives are for, to spend your money, but not their own.

Don't stretch your arms :074:

Edited by yowie