Hacking Landbased NEW PB!

Brooker435

Hey Raiders,

Tonight I decided to go for a flick around the Hacking and see If I could manage to catch something.

I arrived at the spot of choice around 8pm hoping that it would be quiet with the weather the way it is.... Wrong!!!

anyway not to be disheartened I had a go with a few different baits and caught a few chopper Tailor, & Pinkies and was starting to think that thats all I was going to get tonight.

Around 9:30 I cast out and just rested the Rod Against the handrails.. a few seconds later It buckled over and was dragged a little I grabbed hold of it and had a brief wresstle with the Bream that I thought was hooked :mad3:

I got him to the pier but He spat the Hook.... Bugger!!! I was a little dissapointed but heck what can you do.

I checked the leader and rebaited and went for revenge... LOL :gun_bandana:

A few mins later I rested the rod again and wouldn't you know it same thing again but this time I had the drag tighter then before to help set the Hook this could have been the reason I lost the first Bream.. anyway got it in and the guys at the spot were impressed as they have not seen a bream of that size caught there, we measured it and it was right on 37cms beating my previous PB of 35cms so I was impressed!!! :clapping:

I was hoping to get another one but after that a few boats came in stirred up the water and by the time it had settled down again the tide was running out too much making it very difficult for me to keep the bait where I wanted it.

Anyway Bream & Chips for Lunch tomorrow so no complaints there!!!

Regards,

Nathan

post-9366-0-63819700-1421761401_thumb.jpg

Hey Raiders,

I decided to try again tonight and caught another one, not quite as big as yesterdays one but cant complain.

The boaties that were coming in were all saying its pretty quiet out there, I hope thats not the case tomorrow when I take my boat out!!!

regardless Ill put up another post If I do manage to get out there.

Regards,

Nathan