What's On This Weekend? 22/23

Ken A

What's the plans this weekend ?

Wetting a line? If so where & whatcha chasing?

Unfortunately my non fishing period is going to continue for another few days. May get my feet wet about Thursday next week.

One things is for sure we are not chasing bream in Lake Macquarie. I think they are like the Hawkesbury Hairtail :074:

Saturday is tied up with domestic duties but SUnday we will be heading down the Hawkesbury to see if I can re-gather my fishing Mojo

Depending on the weather, and the :wife:, I'd like a repeat of last weekend, just add a few more fish into the picture.

It doesn't particularly bother me if it rains, but this bloody wind can take a hike! :ranting2:

Saturday morning will hopefully be spinning the rocks at Stockton. Saturday arvo and/or Sunday will be more fly casting practise so I don't make a complete fool of myself at next weekends social day.

Shane

:1fishing1:

Moving house to the central coast this weekend so no fishing 4 me, may have to take a day or 2 next week to explore my new locality.

Cheers

Mark

Am early morning assault is possible, but not likely on Sydney Harbour on Saturday. I'm biding my time.... :biggrin2:

Sunday should see me going to Newcastle for TFP General Meeting. It may be interesting....and it may not be. :wacko:

whys that mate?

I've seen some real mingers in that place, however maybe its improved since then?? :beersmile:

Out of interest do you still have trouble with convoys of doof doof machines cruising in from South West Sydney on a Sat night?

We used to head down there from the shire about 5-6 years ago every now and again.

Cheers

Rob

Edited by landlubber

We may consider dunking the boat if this weather improves, if not I think Ill just get :beersmile::tease:

see ya down there benny boy..

please mate do ur self a favour and stay away frm the harp..lol thats an absolute SHOCKER :wacko: altho u could start the night there coz gaurentee tat u get heaps of drinks brought for ya.. tha older ladies luv tha yunger fellas in there... lol

cheers steve...

p.s dont take ur mates out sunday for a fish u dnt wana repeat of last week hehe :thumbup:

Where ya headed big steve? Yeah I'm not that keen on the harp but it's come a long way and it will be hard to stop my mates from wanting to go after a few beers and older women on the mind...I did a bit of ballroom dancing in my younger day so it comes in handy when dancing with the older ladies ;) I myself am looking forward to revisiting Bourbon St after many years of not being inside the seedy place and enjoying a perve on some younger ladies :biggrin2: Can't go wrong at Glassy but they let way tooo many ppl in there.

No fishing Sunday mate, definately not wasting my time heading out and having to come straight back again.

Ben

we normally only ever head to glassie or bourban st.. the 2 places arent short of talent thats for sure..

im only 20 mate and single at tha moment so im out to hava gud nite sat nite... yea glassie does get way to packed.. always a fight or 2 happning out the front of that place keeps the crowds entertained..

im looking forward to heading out its been a few weekends actually.. mite as well take advantage of the sh+t weather coz wen it finally comes good ill be out on the water :1fishing1:

hope u hava top wend ben..

cheers steve oh nd il hava few :beersmile: 4 u and ALL THE RAIDERS hehe