Pulling a Sick day :) looking for land based fishing

Mojo4fishin

Hey Fellow Raiders,

I'm thinking I will be sick a day or two in the next couple of weeks from work :)

am not keen on taking out the boat as I m just want to go somewhere nice and quite throw a line or two out land based and relax ( getting over my sickness )

am from the west Sydney area traveling is not a issues for me but not to far..

can you recommend any decent places for me to recover for when I will be sick? not targeting any particular fish on the day just need a break and need to fish.

I normally use bait , but happy to throw a few Sp's , then back to bait when I get frustrated 

Cheers

Mo

search rydalmere wharf in google maps fish off it for flathead and bream or  if it gets to busy anywhere along the parra river can be allright 

both bait or plastics will work

over the other side and up a bit "duck river" runs into paramatta river there is a park there and should be fairly peaceful you will again get flatties and bream where it runs into paramatta river

good luck in advance cheers ARC H

Edited by ARC H
additional info

36 minutes ago, ARC H said:

over the other side and up a bit "duck river" runs into paramatta river there is a park there and should be fairly peaceful you will again get flatties and bream where it runs into paramatta river

good luck in advance cheers ARC H

Could be wrong but I think Duck creek is closed to fishing.