Soft plastics session

Penguin

Hi everyone, 

My two sons have been going on a few soft plastic fishing sessions on their own of late with some good results at times. So last Saturday when my oldest was at the movies with his mates, my 14yr old wanted to go fishing.  We had about an hour and a half before sundown so we decided to go out and throw a few plastics around. Now I'm a newbie when it comes to sp's so I was taking advise from my young bloke. We ended up with 5 legal Flatties before darkness set it. The best of them went just shy of 80cm and put up a great fight in shallow water. We released the 3 larger fish and kept the 2 others. I think I like this form of fishing and have to do it again.

IMG_3614_JPG_bc1cb02d70eb889bdc7ad69e0cbd44b7.jpg

Edited by Penguin

4 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Fantastic John! Your kids are great anglers.

re the pics - I normally just edit and crop it even just a tiny bit then save. It reduces it and it will post right way up. I will edit post for you when I get home. 

EDITED for you now John

Thank you Donna. 

I went out this afternoon on my own for another quick session. I caught 2 Flatties, 60cm and 36cm respectively, and a couple of numb rays, that had me dancing around while trying to remove the hooks without getting zapped. The people on the beach must have been wondering what I was doing. One bloke walked up to have a look and asked me why I was releasing it and not eating it. I said to him your welcome to it, if you can pick it up. He looked at me weird and declined lol. Here's a pic of the larger of the two Flatties.

IMG_3640.JPG

11 minutes ago, Penguin said:

I went out this afternoon on my own for another quick session. I caught 2 Flatties, 60cm and 36cm respectively, and a couple of numb rays, that had me dancing around while trying to remove the hooks without getting zapped. The people on the beach must have been wondering what I was doing. One bloke walked up to have a look and asked me why I was releasing it and not eating it. I said to him your welcome to it, if you can pick it up. He looked at me weird and declined lol. Here's a pic of the larger of the two Flatties.

IMG_3640.JPG

well done again bud