ARC H

Got these drifting at Hardys bay with Zman grubs

my brother got a 55cm plus as well

sorry about pics i let the flatties go straight away so didnt see photos properly :(

IMG_20171002_170149.jpg

IMG_20171002_170203.jpg

Edited by ARC H

9 hours ago, big Neil said:

I was going to congratulate you on a very artistic top photo until I saw the second one ARC H. Still a nice flattie mate. Is the (phone?) screen broken in the first photo? Cheers, BN

HAHA thanks nah it wasnt broken

9 hours ago, LuckyFil said:

ARC H

As a matter of interest do you remember what phase of the tide you were fishing? I seem to do better on the flatties on the last part of the run out tide, but that may just be random.

Phil

sorry dont remember the tide but i find the same as you or around the tide change

7 minutes ago, tyrone07 said:

Good flathead drift through there, start at The Green Chanel marker to the main Chanel and work the edges, near the racks off to the left also hold good lizards

yeah ive had luck with bream and whiting there before

2 hours ago, ARC H said:

cheers mate have you ever fished around there

yeah i have fished around there a couple of times with soft plastics. biggest flattie i have ever got there is 78cm on a zman jerkshad. i have also caught a fair few bream there on crabs, but not many whiting yet

15 minutes ago, COASTIE 01 said:

yeah i have fished around there a couple of times with soft plastics. biggest flattie i have ever got there is 78cm on a zman jerkshad. i have also caught a fair few bream there on crabs, but not many whiting yet

yeah thats a big flattie bud