A message from your wife/partner

mrsswordfisherman

2 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

There are lots of divorced and separated and lonely old fishos! 

Good idea to balance it out folks ;)

That’s exactly right, Donna. Hence why I just say, “Yes, dear”, when I get that look. I love fishing but there are more important things. It’s just a shame that sometimes she doesn’t see that I try to reserve those jobs around the house etc. for the days when the snapper/longtail etc. aren’t on fire, the weather’s not so good or the tides aren’t perfect! ?

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Berleyguts said:

Me too! Had to cancel a trip with Scratchie on Tuesday for just that reason!

Toughen up Baz! Your sounding embarrassing.

You obviously haven’t learnt to suck up as good as I have! Haha :lol:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Scratchie said:

Toughen up Baz! Your sounding embarrassing.

You obviously haven’t learnt to suck up as good as I have! Haha :lol:

Well, I must have sucked up enough now... she’s going to Perth for work in a couple of weeks and I’m joining her for a week. We’ll do Rottnest Island and Fremantle on the weekend, I guess and dinners at night etc. but she said while she’s working, “Why not go on a fishing charter?” I’ve found a likely charter and told her and she said, “Well, you can fish Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday”. ??  I’m sure she said “and”, not “or”...! ?

Edited by Berleyguts
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Berleyguts said:

Well, I must have sucked up enough now... she’s going to Perth for work in a couple of weeks and I’m joining her for a week. We’ll do Rottnest Island and Fremantle on the weekend, I guess and dinners at night etc. but she said while she’s working, “Why not go on a fishing charter?” I’ve found a likely charter and told her and she said, “Well, you can fish Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday”. ??  I’m sure she said “and”, not “or”...! ?

You're kidding Baz. Better take your boat over there if you're allowed out 4 times in 1 week. HAHA, bn

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, big Neil said:

You're kidding Baz. Better take your boat over there if you're allowed out 4 times in 1 week. HAHA, bn

That’s it... first day out with the charter, adding GPS marks in my Navionics, then go out and try them myself in my boat! ? A long haul with a boat, though. 5 hours by plane. ? I might just pack the T-Curve travel rod, though. ?

• Like 1