Port Hacking

Fab1

Hit the Hacking today mainly to take the boat for a run and fished half a dozen different spots for nothing of substance.

We used various baits for only a few undersized fish.

Highlight of the trip was eating hotdogs watching the wild deer with my son and taking in the glorious scenery with brilliant weather to boot.

Will be out there doing it all again soon.

I must say im very happy to have joined the weekday fishing fraternity.

Water temps sitting around 13.9 deg.

20180726_084123.jpg

• Like 3

There are a heap of deer in the national park & surrounds, to the point that there have had to be organised culls arranged by the DPI due to the danger to motorists & damage to properties.

They are great to look at until they come through your windscreen!

No danger if your in a boat of course :biggrinthumb:

Don't forget they are an introduced species, like carp, taking food out of the mouths of native species & also competing with livestock. 

But they taste awesome ?

Great to see your report Fabian. A warm welcome to the weekday fishing fraternity, a fantastic group to be among. I'll look forward to many more reports from you as you get out more often on the water. Cheers mate, bn

Cheers guys,the fantastic weather and time spent with my boy made not catching anything worthwhile insignificant.I reckon if your 23 year old son wants to go out fishing with you instead of hanging with his friends you've done something right as a parent.

20180726_083343.jpg

• Like 1