Kingfish Botany Bay 01-12-18

Tdogz

Hey raiders 

so heard a couple rumours of kings firing in botany as of late so I had to check it it myself

In the water by 6am very unfimlar grounds for myself so found some patches of weeds and started squidding struggled for the 1st hour then snagged 4 dropping 3 boat side , i then tryed the artificial for yakkas but was met with 10000s of slimies grabbed a couple and headed to the container wall we’re i have heard many people catching them we were met by around 30 boats shit you not!

my mate had a jig on his rod when we arrived so decided to do some jigging first , first drop and boom he’s hooked up straight awAy I barley got my lure to the bottom when my 2000 rod started screaming!! Fat little kingy my mate pulls up , same with mine over the next 2 hours rods were going off everywhere! All silly little rats from 58cm to 63 our biggest great fun on light gear! 

big tip!.. if kings are schooling leave one king in water and bring 1 at a time and keep swapping you’ll hook up back to back and as long as there still interested) 

Tide changed and kings went quiet so I suggest going on high tide 

tight lines ledgends! 

Cheers tdogz 

872DC266-953B-476B-8189-84E02F6D5BFD.jpeg

• Like 7