Weather grrr

rickmarlin62

I won't be going anywhere this week end except in front of my tele watching the Bathurst races. Once a year tele takes preference over everything else including Fishing. Will still be playing with some gear during the many add breaks.

Frank

On 10/10/2019 at 8:45 PM, rickmarlin62 said:

Hoping the weather gods come good for tmrw arvo and sat  goin to crowdy to annoy the reds  comp wknd   last 3 months have been blowouts with 35 knots  fingers n toes crossed il be up there by 2 pm tmrw and have light breeze

Ha ha, not at you. But me and the misses have been planning a fishing getaway for the past 8 weeks. Every time we plan the wind is blowing gales, days of forecast rain. So I said to her, what will we do? She said "our getaway fishing trip money will probably go on other things, lets buy a nice fish tank and stand"! 😁 So we did. Got it set up, conditioning away and will put fish in it next week. If you can't go and catch em, may as well look at them we reckon. 😎😂

Edited by TAZ
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 2:46 PM, zmk1962 said:

Live bait ??? 🐟🐟

Cheers Z

Ha ha, no. Just a couple of little catfish, danios and white clouds. Cold water but look like tropical. Several days to go. 

IMG_20191014_080436.jpg

• Like 1