Do you really know your Partner.

Rebel

I mentioned before my wife was in the Navy. I asked her a few times what did she do in the Navy. No comment. I remember when I was very young and my Dad & his Brothers came home from the war and I asked questions and all I ever got was no comment. One night at dinner with our two children, 12 years later, my wife said I have something to tell you. We were told about Navy life and what she did. We couldn't be told before because of the Australian Secrets Act. Our two children sat there with their mouths open and didn't blink once.

The following Monday I received an phone call from the Head mistress at my Daughters school. Was your wife really a Spy ? I said no. Every Monday at my Daughter's school they have a segment called Show & Tell & my Daughter told her class all about her Mother being in the Navy. When I arrived home my wife was not happy as she had several phone calls from parents asking the same question. I said well, were you a Spy. No comment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Rebel said:

I mentioned before my wife was in the Navy. I asked her a few times what did she do in the Navy. No comment. I remember when I was very young and my Dad & his Brothers came home from the war and I asked questions and all I ever got was no comment. One night at dinner with our two children, 12 years later, my wife said I have something to tell you. We were told about Navy life and what she did. We couldn't be told before because of the Australian Secrets Act. Our two children sat there with their mouths open and didn't blink once.

The following Monday I received an phone call from the Head mistress at my Daughters school. Was your wife really a Spy ? I said no. Every Monday at my Daughter's school they have a segment called Show & Tell & my Daughter told her class all about her Mother being in the Navy. When I arrived home my wife was not happy as she had several phone calls from parents asking the same question. I said well, were you a Spy. No comment.

My wife is a sniffer dog.Working graveyard I use to give my mate a lift home and he'd always sleep on the way home.He'd put the passenger seat down and sleep,I'd drop him off at his place and continue to my house.

I'd get out,go inside,put my things away and hit the sack.

As soon as my wife knew I was up it was on.....Who did you have in the car last night?I can smell perfume?

Just having woke up moments before the interrogation it took me until she hit me with the question...Why is the seat down?To realise what the questions I was being bombarded with were all about.

😂🤣

• Haha 9

12 hours ago, motiondave said:

In all seriousness, in the last three years, things have really changed with her, combination of Rona lockdown, menopause and her refuses to seek help for herself and us, I don't know who my cow is anymore. Moo 

That is a bit sad Dave sorry to hear. Your family has some challenges. Think about some family counselling perhaps.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2022 at 9:27 PM, motiondave said:

In all seriousness, in the last three years, things have really changed with her, combination of Rona lockdown, menopause and her refuses to seek help for herself and us, I don't know who my cow is anymore. Moo 

Hey Dave. I know that family life can get tough and often there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. I have no training whatsoever but I am a good listener. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my phone number, should you feel like a chat anytime. Meantime, keep going mate. bn

• Like 8