It always happens in 3’s. it’s a laugh.

Fab1

Thought I’d share for a laugh when I went out the other day for a fish.

Took off from home with the boat in tow when a few ks (10 ) up the road doing 80ks i hear the familiar sound of a safety chain dragging on the road.I said to my son beside me the Servo is coming up the bloody chain is bouncing on the road every now and then I’ll stop and sort it out.

It is the main rd and the morning work traffic is in full flow.Anyway I stop at servo,get out of the car only meters away from road and onlookers to discover the cable ties I put on extra bit of safety chain to tie it to itself to prevent exactly this happening have come off causing the loose end of chain to bounce around on road singing the jingle.

With my back to the road I go to bend down to tear my shorts I was wearing down from the waist band to the bottom of my boardies down one bum cheek!Normally I have boxers on underneath but this day I decided to go all natural didn’t I? To my horror I realised I was exposing some serious crack to all the motorists so I quickly dealt with chain and hoped back in the car to turn around and go home to get changed to be greeted by horns sounding,rude comments and laughter.😂😂

Anyway we pull up out the front and I tell my son I’ll quickly go in and change to only be called back by him to ask me if I can take his half drunk hungry jacks coke inside to dispose of it.No problem I lean through the window,take his drink,turn around and take three steps to only trip on the water meter flying forward like I was the matrix watching in slow motion the lid come off his drink followed closely by its contents all over my mrs car she had just spent the previous afternoon cleaning!😂😂

I finally make it to the front door cursing and limping to go inside and quickly grab my hose to hose the mrs car down,race into my room,chuck on some shorts making sure they weren’t ones that I’ve had since 1980 that were washed 85576457555 times and went to come out of the bedroom into the hallway to go into the lounge room to put my shoes on that I had quickly kicked off when I went inside but didn’t make it past the hall way as I came crashing down like a sack of 💩 at 6’2 and 127kg respectively almost in tears like a 2yr old toddler because……………….  Yep, you guessed it I stubbed my little toe on the corner of the skirting board.OUCH!!!   

Thanks for reading and hopefully you guys had a laugh at my expense.

ps.My little toe isn’t enjoying having these work boots on still.😂😂😂

Edited by Fab1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 2

It's kind of funny how some days just keep going wrong, last summer I was getting ready for a crabbing day, as I was pulling the tinny along to the tow ball, the jockey wheel ran over my foot, blackening my big toenail, as I was hopping around cursing. I went to connect the safety chain, and as I was trying to bend on one foot, I smacked my head on the back of the Ute, my driveway into the back garage from the street behind is kind of at an angle and very tricky to tow the boat out of (and even worse to get back in) I noted I was close to one side but....."she'll be right" didn't notice the rod sticking out the side, converting my Bream rod into a two piece! I bumped down the gutter because I wasn't straight, and the bucket of fish frames tipped over in the boat, and that's why I like to get everything ready to go the day before......

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, wazatherfisherman said:

Not laughing at your expense! I hope you got a few fish in the end!

You gotta laugh at that !!!!

1 hour ago, noelm said:

It's kind of funny how some days just keep going wrong, last summer I was getting ready for a crabbing day, as I was pulling the tinny along to the tow ball, the jockey wheel ran over my foot, blackening my big toenail, as I was hopping around cursing. I went to connect the safety chain, and as I was trying to bend on one foot, I smacked my head on the back of the Ute, my driveway into the back garage from the street behind is kind of at an angle and very tricky to tow the boat out of (and even worse to get back in) I noted I was close to one side but....."she'll be right" didn't notice the rod sticking out the side, converting my Bream rod into a two piece! I bumped down the gutter because I wasn't straight, and the bucket of fish frames tipped over in the boat, and that's why I like to get everything ready to go the day before......

…. and that !

you guys are crackups …. But yes … some days are diamonds and some days are stone. 🤣

cheers Zoran 

Edited by zmk1962
Correcting autocorrect
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Little_Flatty said:

The most dangerous three words in the Australian vernacular! I reckon that if the data existed, more than a few people’s last words were exactly that!🤣

Yep, that and "hold my beer and watch this"

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Hysterical Fabian and laughing at the people laughing as they came across that sight!!

Never go anywhere commando :074:and please don't tell me they were 1980's Stubbies 

Stubbies?😂😂😂.The motorists had a good laugh at my expense.

• Haha 3