Fishing Gear Specials

Rebel

The big snake shop 😆

There is a large tackle store in Coffs Harbour that lists most Arrowz models for $116.40 (youll find it with a quick Google search) Go to an A store that has the same model in stock, ask them to 10% price beat, and the rod is yours for $104.76

Edited by R E G I C Y C L E
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, R E G I C Y C L E said:

The big snake shop 😆

There is a large tackle store in Coffs Harbour that lists most Arrowz models for $116.40 (youll find it with a quick Google search) Go to an A store that has the same model in stock, ask them to 10% price beat, and the rod is yours for $104.76

That large tackle store in Coffs. I visited it in Jan. It is almost as if you died and went to angler's heaven! And nothing was on sale that day either!

My experience with the big snake store and the other one is that when it’s on special they never seem to have any stock in any store within an hours drive of my home ! I have had the same with supercheap - I needed a solar blanket and spotted that the 200w one was on special , down from $495 to $325 so I clicked on purchase and one hour click and collect . Went there next day and they said they don’t have any in stock in NSW - even though their website said differently. I said how long will it take ti get one in and the kid behind the counter just shrugged his shoulders and said I don’t know ! Refund my money then I said and he goes and gets some manager lady to do it but she refunded me the full amount $495 so I made a quid out of that hassle ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, XD351 said:

My experience with the big snake store and the other one is that when it’s on special they never seem to have any stock in any store within an hours drive of my home ! I have had the same with supercheap - I needed a solar blanket and spotted that the 200w one was on special , down from $495 to $325 so I clicked on purchase and one hour click and collect . Went there next day and they said they don’t have any in stock in NSW - even though their website said differently. I said how long will it take ti get one in and the kid behind the counter just shrugged his shoulders and said I don’t know ! Refund my money then I said and he goes and gets some manager lady to do it but she refunded me the full amount $495 so I made a quid out of that hassle ! 

The snake at Chullora has heaps of stock I would be surprised if they didn't have what you wanted in stock. And Supercheap is next door. It's a great place to spend some spare time browsing boys toys.

Frank

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, frankS said:

The snake at Chullora has heaps of stock I would be surprised if they didn't have what you wanted in stock. And Supercheap is next door. It's a great place to spend some spare time browsing boys toys.

Frank

I live near Penrith, there is a store there , one at Eastern creek and Marsden park . I was looking at some type of cooler/ esky  bait storage for my boat and wanted an esky that has a removable tray - I spotted this Alvey one and thought I might have a look at it but…..

1845003A-825D-4285-962E-C13431C2DBF8.thumb.png.505375af36ce947be4fb2cf0628463c3.png

What I can’t understand is if Chullora has them in stock why doesn’t the stores out in the west ? 

I ended up getting a Milwaukee pack out esky and a couple of small tool box trays that clip onto the esky - I now have an esky / tackle box system that will do what I need .

Last week I was looking at  hiking boots but as they are sized in U.S measurements I needed to try them on , not one store within 20km of me had at least two sizes in stock so I would have to go to three stores to try on sizes 10, 10.5 and 11. What a Pia !

While picking up the packout boxes at Minchinbury I noticed that the last of the vacant stores has been leased - Compleat angler and camping world ! To say that I was ecstatic is an understatement! I have gone from zero tackle stores to three within 5 min drive - my credit card ain’t gunna like it 😂😂😂 

I lined up from 4am for Chullora store opening a few months back, got $150 in vouchers and a $100 bag as gifts!

Went hard on expensive hard body lures and snagged them all out in a couple weeks, reckon they only got me 3 or 4 fish before they were gone…!

• Sad 1

Closing this as it has breached Site Rules.

It is really the same with all stores not just fishing tacklos. No stock or not in that size or colour. 

I agree, the snake shop and the no tackle shop and all the chains are nowhere near as good as they used to be. 

DECKEE has a shop now - you can check it out in SHOP at the top of the forum. Have a look there may be some specials there. 

image.png

• Like 4