You can have Easter

Fab1

Yep, you can have Easter,Xmas,etc.

I don’t how anyone finds doing anything, going anywhere in this sort of chaos.

I just drove to work and felt like swan diving off a cliff!!!😂😂😂

Thank Christ I’m a hermit!!!!

Happy Easter everyone.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Rebel said:

The Easter Eggs & the Prawns & Lobsters that are coming will be out of control.

Sorry you have to work, but somebody has got to support us.

Happy Easter.

Cheers.

Don’t be sorry mate.At 3.5 hrs for the first six and then 4.5 hours for the next 6 after midnight I’ll have to tighten my belt so my pants don’t fall down from the weight of the $$$for the shift.Tax man and you will love me tonight though too.

No Easter eggs, prawns and lobsters will be seen at my place mate.

just another day.

• Haha 1

We are starting to fill up around town down here in Narooma. Hopefully no more risks taken on the bar as the conditions are starting to look poor from here for the entire easter break. 

2 hours ago, JonD said:

We are starting to fill up around town down here in Narooma. Hopefully no more risks taken on the bar as the conditions are starting to look poor from here for the entire easter break. 

I wouldn’t hold your breath mate as stupid in society is getting worse and it’s unfixable.

• Like 2

I rarely fish at Easter ,Christmas or school holidays and I plan my holidays so they fall before or after the school holidays . Unfortunately the hoards of grey nomads out there also do this - they bail out of the camp grounds just before the holidays only to descend upon them like a locust plague when school goes back.

1 hour ago, XD351 said:

I rarely fish at Easter ,Christmas or school holidays and I plan my holidays so they fall before or after the school holidays . Unfortunately the hoards of grey nomads out there also do this - they bail out of the camp grounds just before the holidays only to descend upon them like a locust plague when school goes back.

My last holiday was in 2001.Thank god I don’t have to worry about anything anymore.

• Confused 1

On 4/6/2023 at 4:38 PM, Fab1 said:

Yep, you can have Easter,Xmas,etc.

I don’t how anyone finds doing anything, going anywhere in this sort of chaos.

I just drove to work and felt like swan diving off a cliff!!!😂😂😂

Thank Christ I’m a hermit!!!!

Happy Easter everyone.

I couldn't stand it either Fab. No way could I find joy in sitting amid the traffic during these extra-busy holiday periods. Can't say I have ever enjoyed massive crowds of people and vehicles, nor the additional costs of travel in peak times. If possible, I limit my travel to off-peak times.

bn

• Like 1

2 hours ago, big Neil said:

I couldn't stand it either Fab. No way could I find joy in sitting amid the traffic during these extra-busy holiday periods. Can't say I have ever enjoyed massive crowds of people and vehicles, nor the additional costs of travel in peak times. If possible, I limit my travel to off-peak times.

bn

I don’t blame you mate.We did that when the kids were small.Now they’re grown I have gone one better and don’t go anywhere .