She's ready to go

Fab1

1 hour ago, noelm said:

Are you going to drag the garden hose along too?

No, that was left on for special effect when taking photo.

28 minutes ago, zmk1962 said:

That's a lot of shiny, glinty, bling Fab.  The fish will be dazzled. Has that boat ever seen salt water?

Cheers Zoran

Only saltwater without fish in it.😂I’ll ask @Yowie how he avoids this saltwater.

14 minutes ago, JustJames said:

That looks like a really nice, fun boat.

Are the bungs in?

Cheers.They were put back in when photo was taken.I previously left them out while in garage so it doesn’t sink from the dust.

11 minutes ago, big Neil said:

Nice set up Fab, can't fail to score with that outfit.   bn

You’ve never been fishing with me.I’m a professional at failing when I’m out fishing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Fab1 said:

No, that was left on for special effect when taking photo.

Only saltwater without fish in it.😂I’ll ask @Yowie how he avoids this saltwater.

Cheers.They were put back in when photo was taken.I previously left them out while in garage so it doesn’t sink from the dust.

You’ve never been fishing with me.I’m a professional at failing when I’m out fishing.

You gotta enjoy trying if you are that bad Fab. Time on the water is so relaxing and eventually you will catch something. Hang in mate.   bn

14 hours ago, Fab1 said:

I’m a professional at failing when I’m out fishing.

If you're prepared to risk ruining that record, when summer comes, troll a couple of Rapala XRAP15 Magnum lures (I like the Blue Sardine version) behind that boat, near the cliffs around Sydney

image.png.d8cf6fd017aa73ffe150e60e0ff53e02.png

And learn to roll sushi rolls to use the bonnies that you will catch.

20 minutes ago, JustJames said:

If you're prepared to risk ruining that record, when summer comes, troll a couple of Rapala XRAP15 Magnum lures (I like the Blue Sardine version) behind that boat, near the cliffs around Sydney

… but then he might dirty the boat … 😱😱😱

• Haha 3

Well that's, erm funny.  I've only just noticed that Quintrex decided to badge this (and similar) as their "Millenium" hull.  Now, please don't interpret this as a slight on Quintrex hulls or their owners, but really, whoever came up with that name really should have cracked open a dictionary.

Millennium (note, 2 n's in the middle) means 1,000 years.  From the latin words mille (one thousand) and annus (year).

But with only one n in the middle, as far as I can tell, this family of hulls becomes a celebration of 1,000 anuses. 

Edited by JustJames
Spelling

On 8/8/2023 at 4:38 PM, Fab1 said:

Look out @yowie and his fishy’s I’m coming soon.😂 I put my gps on to remember how to get out the garage.

IMG_0676.jpeg

Looks good Fab. If I see the boat, I, um, er, will see what I can do to help you. :whistling:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, big Neil said:

You gotta enjoy trying if you are that bad Fab. Time on the water is so relaxing and eventually you will catch something. Hang in mate.   bn

We manage a few every now and then.Fish are a bonus for us mate.

11 hours ago, JustJames said:

I have similar lures to that I think I will try it.

11 hours ago, zmk1962 said:

… but then he might dirty the boat … 😱😱😱

My cat will be mighty upset I’ve dirtied his bedroom.

9 hours ago, Rebel said:

Is this the boat that hs been sitting in your swimming pool all winter ??????

Yeah, I just get the mrs to push me around saying vroom,vroom I don’t want to run the engine and dirty the pool.Every now and then I let her rest to go grab me another beer.😀

2 hours ago, JustJames said:

Well that's, erm funny.  I've only just noticed that Quintrex decided to badge this (and similar) as their "Millenium" hull.  Now, please don't interpret this as a slight on Quintrex hulls or their owners, but really, whoever came up with that name really should have cracked open a dictionary.

Millennium (note, 2 n's in the middle) means 1,000 years.  From the latin words mille (one thousand) and annus (year).

But with only one n in the middle, as far as I can tell, this family of hulls becomes a celebration of 1,000 anuses. 

I think they named them after me as I’m known to be a anus at times but they use different terminology.

2 hours ago, noelm said:

I do believe it was named because of the turn of a Milennia in the year 2000.

Correct. Now it’s the Blade hull which is basically the same.

32 minutes ago, Yowie said:

Looks good Fab. If I see the boat, I, um, er, will see what I can do to help you. :whistling:

Holding my breath as I type.😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4