Need some advice

Fab1

Wondering if anyone can give me a little advice...

I have suspected for some time that my girlfriend is cheating on me...the usual signs, 
Phone rings and caller hangs up when I answer, she goes out with the "girls" a lot 
I try to stay awake for when she comes home but can never stay awake that late..
Anyways last night around midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat... when she got home she got out of somebody's car buttoning up her blouse and took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment crouched behind the boat I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard engine mounting bracket...
Is that somthing I can weld or do I need to replace the entire bracket?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Fab1 said:

I have suspected for some time that my girlfriend is cheating on me...the usual signs, 
Phone rings and caller hangs up when I answer, she goes out with the "girls" a lot 
I try to stay awake for when she comes home but can never stay awake that late..
Anyways last night around midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat... when she got home she got out of somebody's car buttoning up her blouse and took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment crouched behind the boat I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard engine mounting bracket...

Hey Fab. You're a card, you should be dealt with.

bn

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Fab1 said:

... you're a crackpot mate 

• Haha 2

I wear water shoes to launch then put the crocs on when i’m in the boat - stops people throwing rocks at me 🤣🤣🤣
I only thought that happened to blokes that wore crocs and chino shorts 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by XD351
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, XD351 said:

I wear water shoes to launch then put the crocs on when i’m in the boat - stops people throwing rocks at me 🤣🤣🤣
I only thought that happened to blokes that wore crocs and chino shorts 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently never happens if you wear the crocs on your face …

cheers Z

• Haha 2