Jewie Social

James

just a thought are we ever going to organise a hawkesbury social. i understand we had cowan for hairtail, but why not a jews social covering most parts of the lower reaches of the hawkesbury.

just a thought.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, it's always a good time for jewies, if you know where they are! I can get a coupla boats out on the hawkesbury if we get numbers.. We need to look at when.... If we do it on the right weekend, I could get a couple of boats (small ones, 2,3 n 4 people on each) out to get the silver beasts!

Luffy!!

thats it boys get behind it would be good to aim for it say mid to late september or early october.

the jewie scene may have picked up by then (has it ever stopped i dont think so) and it will be a good dress rehersal for the classic in november.

i may have a spot on my boat. would prefer if my deckie was blind folded or blind to protect my few spots :biggrin2:

i think this may be the big issue on the social don t forget boys sharing is caring

I'm in even though I don't own a boat.

I might be able to convince Swordy to give me a ride.

What do you reckon Stewy.? :1fishing1:

Keep the ball rolling & get the numbers fellas. It's looking good at the moment.

Cheers,

Grant.

yeah this is sounding good

was wondering if someone can change the posts heading to jewie social or something along those lines just might help with numbers as "just a thought" does not give people much idea

cheers

Ok, Its sounds like a great idea and a heap of fun. I am in.

This may well be my chance to get that one decent fish Ive looked for but never put enough hours in.

I will have to dust off the boat!!!

Cheers

Martin