Flathead Social

Flightmanager

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ross,

I love catching flathead and look forward to a couple of fillets on the barbie after the social.

I only have room for one in my small tinnie but if somebody wants to drift around the bay for a few hours on a hard aluminium seat in the hot sun...they are welcome. They can byo cushion.

I will use the mutch ave Kyeemah ramp at the sparrows. I live at Dulwich Hill. Oh yeah, and if they can show how to catch more than the odd flathead that would be a bonus. Always willing to learn.

cheers...John

Just a thought

At the BBQ we should probably have some name tags with our user id and our birth name

might help people with bad memorys seee there will be 80 or so people....

Top Idea :thumbup:

Tony and Tom , you have been added to the list of attendees , look forward to meeting you on the day !

We still have 5 people who would like to act as deckies , if you have a spot available on your boat , could you please let me know so that I can organise things ?

Ross

Not a problem Haraka , its a dirty job , but someone has to do it !! :074:

You have been added , we are rapidly approaching the 100 people attending mark , I hope you are all able to attend , the group photo is gonna be something to see !! :yahoo:

Ross

Absolutely, Ross and underneath our new Fishraider banner that photo will be a beauty

Cheers mrsswordfisherman