Flathead Social

Flightmanager

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaahhh I wish I was not making this post but Ross unfortunatelty Jim and the little fella and myself cant make it. Jims uncle has been visiting from Greece for the past 5 weeks and he leaves this Monday therefore Jims parents are having a farewell BBQ and if we missed it we would be in the dog house!

Good luck to everyone attending - Will be a ripper!

:(

It nearly killed me taking your names off Alison , but family MUST come first!! We will catch up in the New Year Im sure.

Teri , I have added Hollies name to the list , she will be most welcome !!

Not long to go now Raiders , dont worry about the weather , we have a Plan B if it gets too bad !!

We will be making a definate go / no go decision on Friday , be sure to check this thread at that time.

Also , we need one more BBQ , if anyone is able to bring one along , it would be a great help !! PM me if you are able to help us out !!

Ross

Hi Ross,

You can add me, Big Tony from Fishfinder and also '1975', Billy, as he will be on our boat.

We will be at the meeting point from 5 with all the pre-ordered bait that has been phoned to Tony at the shop. :yahoo:

People should look for the yellow boat with silver scales on the front.

Should be a great day, look forward to meeting everyone. :thumbup:

It nearly killed me taking your names off Alison , but family MUST come first!! We will catch up in the New Year Im sure.

Teri , I have added Hollies name to the list , she will be most welcome !!

Not long to go now Raiders , dont worry about the weather , we have a Plan B if it gets too bad !!

We will be making a definate go / no go decision on Friday , be sure to check this thread at that time.

Also , we need one more BBQ , if anyone is able to bring one along , it would be a great help !! PM me if you are able to help us out !!

Ross

Ross

Have you had any luck with the bbq?

As it happens , I have great news about the BBQ . Aron has kindly donated a BBQ that Fishraiders can use for all Socials !! :yahoo::thumbup: Thanks Aron , it is greatly appreciated !!

I have put up some maps on the Flathead Social Rules page for those out of towners , be sure to check it out !!

Ross

ross i have a limited number of maps of the bay i can bring on the day as well as some for other area's (first in first served)

the bbq we used at the entrance is in the boot of my car now, the table is ready to go and if we get through all the eggs we are bringing we will be sprouting feathers.

we are planning on being there at 5am