Flathead Social

Flightmanager

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sydney Closed Waters,Pittwater, Port Jackson and Botany Bay:

Friday until midnight: Wind:NE 10/15 knots increasing to 15/20 knots in the afternoon. Waters:slight becoming choppy

Saturday: Wind:NW 10/15 knots before a S/SE change 15/25 knots. Waters:Slight to choppy.

Sunday Outlook: Wind: S/SE 15/25 knots.

Monday Outlook: Wind: SE 5/10 knots.

Not looking real good :(

Important Announcement

As most of you who have been monitoring the weather predictions would know , Sunday is predicted to be very windy. As you would appreciate , the weather is one thing we have no control over , so the Administraters and myself have decided on the following :

The Flathead Social will go ahead this Sunday , but with these provisos:

If the weather in Botany Bay is unsuited to safe fishing , it will be withdrawn as an area you may fish for the competition. This is purely for safety reasons . The Georges , Cooks and Woronora Rivers are still available to you , and you should be able to find a sheltered area to fish .

All entrants MUST register before they commence fishing. I would recommend that if it is very windy , that you register BEFORE you put your boat into the water.

Likewise , for the Social / Presentations , you may need to trailer your boat , and drive to the Social Site.

These changes have been made purely on Safety grounds , we dont want the day spoiled by an avoidable incident.

The Social Side of the event will take place as posted , at Cook Park , Sans Souci , starting at Midday.

Please be sure to check this thread over the next 48 hours , for updates .

Ross

Edited by Flightmanager

Important Announcement

The Flathead Social will go ahead this Sunday , but with these provisos:

If the weather in Botany Bay is unsuited to safe fishing , it will be withdrawn as an area you may fish for the competition.

Ross

does that include the LB fisho's ross? that stretch of beach is just about the only area that lb fisho's can fish in numbers and safety

Guest fishrunner

G'day Ross,

Am I able to register on behalf of my deckie- Jewel, as I will be driving past the soacial area on the way to meet him at the ramp, and this may save us some time.

cheers brad

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

A week away with work and I arrive home to the news that the family chrissy function has been moved.

You can guess what day it has been moved to. :1badmood::1badmood::1badmood::1badmood:

So rather than putting faces to names and hooking into BB flatties I will be just down the road at a BBQ. No getting out of this one unfortunately.

Good Luck to all I'm sure that i will catch up sooner or later

Dave