Kingfish Social

robthefisherman

hi raiders! count me in with boat+deckie, also have a spot for a king pro to help me & mate catch our first non-rat king...cheers!..stevo!..

also i am coming down from the c/coast, which is closest ramp to clifton as ive never done the harbour? any fees?

You and your deckie are now included Stevo.

As for the boat ramp..probably Roseville is the closest..I think it's a $6 fee. Anyone know?

Thank you for the deckie position offer...any experienced kingy fishos need a ride with Stevo?

Cheers,

Pete.

Edited by MallacootaPete

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roseville ramp is in the National Park & is subject to a $7.00 a day fee. If you have a National Parks pass you're sweet, or pay at the meters there. Take the right amount in change though!

Your closest ramp to main Harbour is Tunks park in Cammeray. It's free but you'd want to get in early to get a parking spot.

Cheers,

Grant.

P.S Good luck at the social all. This is going to be an enormous event!

I'd like to come along. As I've just recently arrived in Sydney from the UK it would be great to meet some other "crazed fisher dudes". Will be landbased unless some kind raider takes pity on the newbie and offers up a spot on their boat.

Cheers

Alex

I'd like to come along. As I've just recently arrived in Sydney from the UK it would be great to meet some other "crazed fisher dudes". Will be landbased unless some kind raider takes pity on the newbie and offers up a spot on their boat.

Cheers

Alex

G'day Alex and :1welcomeani: to the site.

You have been added to the list of attendees.

Hope you get amongst 'em on the day.

Cheers,

Pete.

Gday,

Just wondering if it'd be wise to take my tinnie out for the social.

Its 11ft with 8hp Suzuki, can it be done safely? Ive never really taken it out into the harbour before, ive only been out in Middle Harbour and it was good there, put in at Roseville and fished downstream.

What do ya's reckon?

Also, tackle wise, im only setup with bream/bass gear at the moment, what is the minimal line/rod/reel class to get Kingies?

Cheers, :beersmile:

Blayne

Hi Guys

less than a week to go till the big event, any late concellations or addition please let us now asap so we can cater for the right numbers, also all of you generous raiders that are contributing food, drinks etc I will be contacting you all to confirm quantities and pickup or delivery arrangements.

also just a reminder that you must register prior to fishing to be eligeble for the prizes.

The event will definately be going ahead unless the conditions are deemed to be too dangerous and a final call will be made by 8pm Saturday 20th Jan. The event will be going ahead if it is raining.

Get your tackle sorted boys and girls and lets go catch some kings :yahoo:

Cheers

Is it too late to add my name to the list (landbased)? Thought I was going to a mates BBQ, but found out that its on saturday instead...

Caught my first kingy off at Clifton Gardens at the weekend - will do a report at lunchtime, so am mad for it now!

Cheers

Simon

Is it too late to add my name to the list (landbased)? Thought I was going to a mates BBQ, but found out that its on saturday instead...

Caught my first kingy off at Clifton Gardens at the weekend - will do a report at lunchtime, so am mad for it now!

Cheers

Simon

no prob simon added to list

Hey guys, could you change me to boat based, with greg from ,"Dan and Greg" :biggrin2:

Done KR.

Cheers,

Pete.

Hope there's room for one more, if so count me in

Regards Darren

On the list Darren.

Glad you can make it.

Cheers,

Pete.

Hey guys

Could you add esratew and myself we will be in a boat

thnks

Coollamon

You are esratew included also John.

Cheers,

Pete.

Guest johblow

Just wondering what time the earliest person is gonna be there on Sunday? I am landbased due to my boat being out of service, and am thinking of getting there early, say 6am, at the end of the jetty. There'll be cast of thousands prob'ly!!! :-) Is there an official start time? Ill have to knock off between 9 or 10 or so...