Kingfish Social

robthefisherman

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

I will be away for a week from the 1st till the 8th of January, any questions regarding the social please direct to Robbielites, the mods will update the attendee list so just pop your name here if you are interested in attending.

Have a happy and safe new years Raiders, I'll talk to you all in a week.

Gday to all fishraiders, I'm Darren from trailerboathire.com.au. I just wanted to let you know that I still have boats available for the Kingfish social on 21/1/07, so those of you with a boat license but no boat, round up another one or two members and get amongst them.

Check out the boats on www.trailerboathire.com.au and remember that if you are a fishraider member I will throw in a downrigger (scotty lake troller) and a fishfinder at no extra cost.

Looking forward to meeting a few of you at the social,

Regards Darren

Put me down as a contender with boat and 1 offsider. Hope this makes me officially registered, if not let me know how to register properly.

thanks ,

Hounddog :1fishing1:

Thanks Hounddog..you are added to the ever growing list.

See you there.

Cheers,

Pete

Hi guys

I'm very keen to join the boat fishing brigade as well, + 1 deckie TBA

Can't wait to meet some other Fishraider punters, should be a top day!!

See you all there

Ben

Thanks Ben, you have been added to the list.

See you there.

Cheers,

Pete.

Hi Rob,

I'm pretty new to fishing the kingies but would very much like to join in the fun...happen to get my weekend off (after much begging with my supervisor). I will be me and my gf as Landbase but would like to join any fellow raiders' boat as deckies.

Would you be able to tell me what gear to prepare/use for this social, pls?

Look forward to hearing from you.

best Regards,

Ray

Regarding the poll for the prize rod, the raiders have voted for the KR reef ripper 70H spin and it will be a bewdy. Happy hunting to all

Saqa's very generous prize is too tempting. I'm in. Landbased at Clifton unless someone wants a deckie for part or all of the day. Looking forward to meeting some fellow raiders and hopefully catching my first non-charter kingy.

Kit

Hello fishraiders,

Finally back in Sydney after lotsa travel and it's good to see this social for 21-Jan. I'm not sure who is collating the list, but could you pls add me in as LB at this stage?

pekingduck - G'day mate, hope you've been well. Do you have a deckie for the day?

Anyone else who has a spare space on the boat, if you'd drop me a note, I would much appreciate being amongst the action.

Cheers,

Ash

Ahhh the perils of promising to be somewhere in a boat that you don't actually own.

I am unfortunately going to have to pull out as the boat owner has decided he has other plans for this weekend, ignoring my pleas and childish wailing.

Hope you guys are able to get into the fish - GOOD LUCK RAIDERS and sorry for the late withdrawal. Hope i haven't caused any inconvenience.

Ahhh the perils of promising to be somewhere in a boat that you don't actually own.

I am unfortunately going to have to pull out as the boat owner has decided he has other plans for this weekend, ignoring my pleas and childish wailing.

Hope you guys are able to get into the fish - GOOD LUCK RAIDERS and sorry for the late withdrawal. Hope i haven't caused any inconvenience.

Not a drama mate, shame you can't make it

hi raiders! count me in with boat+deckie, also have a spot for a king pro to help me & mate catch our first non-rat king...cheers!..stevo!..

also i am coming down from the c/coast, which is closest ramp to clifton as ive never done the harbour? any fees?