Kingfish Social

robthefisherman

:1fishing1:

Heya Guys...

Have boat want to fish.... :1fishing1:

Still have to ensure the wife will let me come :wife: ... but I will be looking for someone to join me onboard who knows what they are doing .... ie knows where to get the squid and hopefully the winning kingy... (well at least runner up) but definately no bananas!!!!

I have a 4.6 Stessl runabout, sounder, downrigger etc but I'm not that familiar with the harbour...

I have asked my old friend Namesay to join me but he seems to forget who taught him not to rip the jaws out of blackfish (sadistic bugger he is).... :mad3: cause he "thinks" he will be out on a mates boat

(so much for knowing someone since they were 15!!!! :1badmood::pokey: )

any serious fishos out there looking to come but without a place on a boat?

Rodger

Dont mind teaming up on some elses boat either....

Edited by OneMoreFish

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:1welcomeani: to the site Rodger

Mate there are quite a few guys looking for a deckie position, have a look at the attendee list and pm a couple of the guys looking for a ride or Guys send a PM to onemore fish if you want to hook up.

I'll add you to the list Mate, just let us know if the :wife: pulls the pin onya

Cheers

Edited by robthefisherman

Hey Rodger! Nice to see you are coming. If you haven't scored a kingie on the harbour say by 11am give me a buzz. I'll point you in the right direction.

I won't be fishing much anyway on Sunday. Too many people to catch up with and have a chat. Already caught my quota of kingies for the week on wednesday so I am not missing much.

Shouldn't be too hard to get a kingy. The harbour is full of them at the moment. The outside temps are still a bit chilly so they are in the harbour and being caught.

Tony is even going to supply some fresh squid. That is almost a guarantee for a king. So I'd get my order in if I were you. CHeers Kelvin

Hey Rodger! Nice to see you are coming. If you haven't scored a kingie on the harbour say by 11am give me a buzz. I'll point you in the right direction.

I won't be fishing much anyway on Sunday. Too many people to catch up with and have a chat. Already caught my quota of kingies for the week on wednesday so I am not missing much.

Shouldn't be too hard to get a kingy. The harbour is full of them at the moment. The outside temps are still a bit chilly so they are in the harbour and being caught.

Tony is even going to supply some fresh squid. That is almost a guarantee for a king. So I'd get my order in if I were you. CHeers Kelvin

Heya Ke,

Dont think you can ever catch enough... evewn if you release them all...

You only took one home on Wednesday so you need to do some catching up wit the fish on Sunday too....

If I havent got the winning kingy by 5.01am I'll hollar.... :tease:

I regretfully have to pull out of this social again deckies included :1badmood: , very sorry to all the organisers.. but my nightmare boat which is supposed bring joy and enjoyment is managing to bring torment to my life :ranting2: . Anyway to cut a long story short the stupid thing is still in pieces and despite my best efforts to have it ready for sunday it doesnt look like its going to happen, which sux bcos im going for my licence on saturday. Apologies once again for the late notice, hope yous all have a great day out on the water.

Cheers John

Hi all

Just put the finishing touches on the prize rod. Is on the dryer now. I will post some pics tomorrow. Looks bloody awesome and I cant wait till I win it :1prop:

Hi all

Just put the finishing touches on the prize rod. Is on the dryer now. I will post some pics tomorrow. Looks bloody awesome and I cant wait till I win it :1prop:

4:24AM :1yikes:

Rohit, Mate, someones been working hard..... :thumbup::thumbup:

Good onya Rohit for putting up such a materpeace as the winning pirce ...I WANT ONE

i wish i could join you guys sunday :1crybaby::1crybaby:

Good luck everyone!

Cheers

Dave

Edited by predator

G'day John ,

I have amended the list , sorry to hear about the boat, can I help with anything?

Ross

Unless you want to look at it and swear at it with me :ranting2: . Thanks for the offer Ross appreciate it mate, the boats starting to come long its the trailer thats giving me the willys now.

I regretfully have to pull out of this social again deckies included :1badmood: , very sorry to all the organisers.. but my nightmare boat which is supposed bring joy and enjoyment is managing to bring torment to my life :ranting2: . Anyway to cut a long story short the stupid thing is still in pieces and despite my best efforts to have it ready for sunday it doesnt look like its going to happen, which sux bcos im going for my licence on saturday. Apologies once again for the late notice, hope yous all have a great day out on the water.

Cheers John

Bummer John, why not come and be LB!!

Everyone is welcome to join us for a chat and meet other raiders even if they don't fish.

Remember it is a social event :thumbup:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

:

Added fellas :1welcomeani: to the fray

Good to see quite a few newbies attending, looking forward to meeting you all

Should be a great day.... Recon even those off the Wharf will do well... the harbour seems to be crawling with Kingys....

I recon the problem will be working out which kings to keep and which to throw back.... (damn ...wish I had a huge livewell for all those 1m plus kingies we will catch

Cant wait.... I have Permission from "she who must be obeyed" :wife::wife: to go....

and will at this stage have a good friend I am introducing to fishraiders with me.... otherwise slosh has asked to deckie for me.

see you there I spose rob... (gunna take a bit of effort to work out who is who at 5am... :frozen: LOL)

Rodger

Hi rob,

Would you add me to the social list please. I will be land based.

Cheers,

Greg

Done Greg...See you there.

Cheers,

Pete.

hi raiders! i now have a second deckie comin!

..cheers!..stevo!..

No worries Stevo..

Your are down as having 2 deckies.

Cheers,

Pete.

STOP PRESS Now for some more BIG news

Dan Burgess from Modern Fishing called us today to offer some prizes for the Kingy Social

3 reels will be up for grabs and some giveaways like fishing line etc also

WATCH THIS SPACE for what the prizes will be awarded for. One reel will definately be as a kids prize.

Our sponsors are excellent. The sponsors have never been approached to give prizes they just do it :thumbup:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Thats great news

And will be appreciated on the day by all i suspect.

Thank you

now i know why i got a modern fishing magazine

People say i am a big kid,

SO am i in the running for the kids reel

:074::074: (just joking)

Edited by johnno