Just To Prove How Much I Love Fishing

fisherwoman

Hey,

Thought some of you might get a chuckle out of this, it is at Berowra. Thought it would be a great shot seeing as i fish constantly with my father, couldn't go a day without the rod in my hands even on my wedding day.

post-2319-1172468819_thumb.jpg

I am not going to lie and say it got away or anything else, the line was tied to the boat. We only did it for the fun and didn't it come out well.

:074:

I didn't post the pic to be a pin up girl or anything. Just trying to earn some respect as a fisherwomen, and for all the other female fisho's out there, I love fishing would do it 24hrs a day if i could and am sometimes just as good at it as you guys. ooopppss there i said it. :yahoo:

If you like beer and the knights you are in my books lol

Sorry i don't drink beer, but do watch footy. Oh and i don't think any woman is perfect, come on seriously i know you guys don't belive in perfect women, we are whingers aren't we :ranting2:

Next time you see us out in the Mary Kat say hi :thumbup:

Now I dont want to brag. but when my wife and I got married exactly 10 years ago I did actually sneak in a handline and myself and the boys nailed a good half dozen Mac-Tuna. Caught in Kimbe Bay West new Brittain PNG. I found out later that Elsa my wife also threw a handline on board too. We competition fished over there for many years until kids and our return to Australia came about. Elsa was and still is the best fishing partner Ive ever had.

Cheers

Geoff

weddingmactuna.jpg

Edited by squizzytaylor

:thumbup::074::greatpics: Awesome...

Flattieman.

Hey you guys , Im jealous, I think I'm in love, do your wifes have a twin sister LOL ? my wife hates anything and everthing about fishing ,except the fact of really enjoying any fish I bring home. Where do you find this type of girl? I'm thinking of having ANN :wife: (my wife) hypnotised so she will at least accompany on the boat accasionally LOL :yahoo::074::074:

Edited by Hounddog

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thought i might add a couple more pics of me and Dad (the sweeney)

post-2319-1178594625_thumb.jpg

This is exactly the same as what we look like when we are out on the water under normal circumstances it is funny really

post-2319-1178594641_thumb.jpg

I didn't catch anything, it was a set up photo. captured my passion perfectly but.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

I was married on the beach on Hamilton Island but if I'd asked my wife to pose with a rod I think I'd have been heading for the divorce lawyers quick smart!!! At least she lets me out to play :thumbup:

Cheers

Garn