Off The Stones Last Week

jenno64

I joined this forum months ago, enjoying the great reads and have finally been able to post something after some technical difficulties. Had a great arvo down at Cronulla last week with my father-in-law after deciding on a day off. I looked on the surf cams site before we went and it was a whopping 1ft south swell so expections of white water weren't that high. :05: Arrived an hour or so before high tide and berleyed with bread and prawn heads....30 minutes later it was non stop piglet action until high tide. post-4017-1187180668_thumb.jpgWe were fishing with 6kg line and a few larger models bricked us but we kept 10 fish from 32-40cm including a tarwhine and bream from inside the swimming baths! :1prop:post-4017-1187180764_thumb.jpg post-4017-1187180729_thumb.jpg

Hey Jenno,

Thats a nice haul of pigs you got there mate :thumbup: . Havnt seen many bream around with the colder water but those pigs will ensure a great feed! And I'm sure they woulda gone alright on the 6kg outfit - heaps of fun on the light gear!

Well done mate and welcome aboard!

I joined this forum months ago, enjoying the great reads and have finally been able to post something after some technical difficulties. Had a great arvo down at Cronulla last week with my father-in-law after deciding on a day off. I looked on the surf cams site before we went and it was a whopping 1ft south swell so expections of white water weren't that high. :05: Arrived an hour or so before high tide and berleyed with bread and prawn heads....30 minutes later it was non stop piglet action until high tide. post-4017-1187180668_thumb.jpgWe were fishing with 6kg line and a few larger models bricked us but we kept 10 fish from 32-40cm including a tarwhine and bream from inside the swimming baths! :1prop:post-4017-1187180764_thumb.jpg post-4017-1187180729_thumb.jpg

Excellent report :thumbup:

Nice catch. Great timing and smart fishing.

jewgaffer :1fishing1: