My New Boat Has Arrived

snag

:1clap: Well i finally picked up the new boat today from Huett Marine and after about half and hour of seeing if everything was working on the Hawksbury i can say im totaly stoked.

Ive still got to put on the sounders and lekky on monday, but carnt wait to take the family out in a few days, weather permitting.

Quick thanks to craig and sue huett for getting the boat ready before xmas,since it only arrived the other day. I know that you guys where working around the clock to get it ready for me.Thankyou :thumbup:

Thankyou to Richp for comming out today and getting the signs for the boat ready for the new year. And Pecker for comming out to see the boat on the water and taking some good pic's of the boat.( i hope :1prop: ).

Thankyou to all the other guys who have given me good advice and where willing to take time out to help. Big thanks.

Congratulations to Jorg on his new present from Santa and thanks for the test run in the new Stacer 4.70 pro tournament elite.what a beauty!

It was a beautiful morning for a test run on Christmas eve and perfect water for the maiden run.

Plenty of space with 3 nice padded seats and plenty of grunt out of the 75hp Mercury Optimax which lifts the nose straight out of the water with 3 thugs in the back an no weight in the front as the batteries lecky and sounders not yet fitted up.

The boat performed awesomely well and it will be perfect with that extra weight up the front once the rest out the outfit is finished.

A short run down mullet creek in the Hawkesbury with lots of stop start idle and then back on to the plane with short runs at speed.

I am sure Jorg will enjoy the rest of his run in period and perfect timing for his new rig to be ready for the start of a new year.Look out all those comps and socials in 2005.

Thanks also to Craig at Huett Marine for puting a smile on Jorgy's dial by having it ready for him by Xmas.

I took some pics but we didnt have a digi cam with us so as soon as I can get the pics developed I will scan them in and send them to Snag so he can give you all a peak.

Good Breamin over the Xmas period everyone and dont forget the hawkebury version of the tv series on the tele on Sunday

Cheers Pecker! :thumbup:

Edited by PECKER

Thankyou guys for all your well wishes :thumbup: .

Pecker looking forward to those on the water shot's.

Don thanks again for droping by and taking some happy snaps for me, they really turned out well :greatpics: .

Hope to have the lekky and sounders on today, at worst tomorrow fingers crossed.

Hi Jorg,

well done and patience pays off.

Its a really nice boat and my arse would look great sitting on it.

I'm looking forward to joining you onboard.

Forget the rest, you OWE ME OVER 200+ plus trips.

I'll bring the Golden Winch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria and the kids must love it.

Well done.

Ivan

Hi Jorg,

well done and patience pays off.

Its a really nice boat and my arse would look great sitting on it.

I'm looking forward to joining you onboard.

Forget the rest, you OWE ME OVER 200+ plus trips.

I'll bring the Golden Winch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria and the kids must love it.

Well done.

Ivan

24984[/snapback]

Ivan is it only 200+ thought it was more like 300+, but hey who's counting :biggrin2:

Mate the wife and kids love the boat, but the only problem at the moment is the wind. Every morning we want to hit the water the wind reports are 15+knot winds and the :wife: is not happy.

But what can you do, ill be giving you a call soon mate.

Wetpatch ill be doing that very soon mate.

Thanks guys for your well wishes, and chris it is a sexy looking boat mate. :thumbup:

Welcome to the new boat owners club, mate!

She looks great - can't wait to see her “in the flesh†at the next social. 

Merry Christmas!

24997[/snapback]

Thanks Sputnik,

Looking forward to the next social as well.See you then :thumbup:

Congradulations Jorg,

that is one sexy boat  :thumbup:

I bet i wont see you no more under the Bridge near La Montage, cause your gonna be out in sea  :1fishing1:

Take care,

Rony.

25554[/snapback]

Nar Rony you will still be seeing me around I.C on a Saturday morning thats for sure.

Not going to be able to have the boat out for 4hrs before work. So the morning sessions will still be happening. :thumbup:

Well done Snag.

It is an awsome boat. Got to love the bench seat that converts into the casting deck. I almost bought one and was very impressed with the whole setup

25572[/snapback]

Hi Leelee,

Mate it is an impressive boat with all the things you could want.

The evo hull works so well on the plane and now that the lekky and sounders are on i couldnt be happier.

Sorry if i keep harping on about it but i just love the new baby :thumbup::biggrin2: .