Duck Is Broken!

Guest Jocool

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That sure is a nice looking Jew joe!!,it's always the way though isnt it ,that when you get out at absoulute sparrows fart in the morning, the good stuff happens in gentlemens hours.

With making cutlets I use a sharp knife to expose the back bone and then lining up on a segment of the bone tap a cleaver through it with a bit of hardwood.Then continue with the knife through the flesh.The cleaver is not meant to cut through flesh (as a mate of mine found out).

Well done!

well done Joe, that spot sure yields the kingies, but a jewie aswell, top stuff mate.

thanks for the assistance with the pillies mate. Managed to get 12 yakkas then headed out to the front of south head. Managed 7 Kingies with only 1 or 2 of them legal.

caught 1 kingie on a bassminnow, 2 on livies and the rest on strips.

I will send you that email shortly

Adam

Hiya Jo, congrats mate on a ripper capture. Couldn't PM you for some reason but for the Sunday Telegraph fishing pic (I work for the daily) you could email either seymourt@sundaytelegraph.com.au or rothfieldp@sundaytelegraph.com.au. Now they love pics of fish held vertically for the Sunday Tele fish of the week (it suits the layout of the page) so your pic is perfect. Just give em a bit of info particularly about getting your jewie smack in the middle of the harbour . One again, congrats on a great fish! Bombie

Guest Jocool

Well...what can I say...Other than thanks guys! :thumbup:

And yes...I did send an email to the Sun. Tele. :thumbup:

Edited by Jocool

Guest Jocool
CHeck out the nipples!

26111[/snapback]

Now you would notice something like that wouldnt you! Wasnt there a question mark over your sexuality about 6 months ago Iain????? :risata::risata:

Guest Jocool

You can now dine out on the catch & cutlets for ages :thumbup:

Congrats again,

Cheers, Darryl

26115[/snapback]

Cooking up another batch as I type! Plus I have fed my sister, brothers, mum and and dad...and their respective dependants! :risata:

I think its about the rite time to introduce the Fishraider t-shirts.The first 2 to go to Jocool & Daryl. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

donfish

PS. I hope they put your photo in the correct colum Joe (Not the bachelor of the year segment). :1yikes:

Edited by donfish