Happy 5th Birthday Fishraider

TODAY IS FISHRAIDER'S OFFICIAL 5TH BIRTHDAY

Fishraider officially went live on 29th July 2004.

It was started by Mr Ken Alexander who was Member No 1.

The first post was made by him on 30th July 2004 and it said

"post pics of your boat here"

www.fishraider.com.au has travelled an interesting and exciting journey since that first post.

The administrators would like to thank every member, past and present and every moderator and site sponsor for their contribution and participation in making this

THE BEST FISHING SITE IN AUSTRALIA

Wow 5 years, big accomplishment, well done to All admin and Mods, the site has definately helped me alot over the years and although im not on heaps lately i plan to get right back into my fishing and my FR this summer.

Good Job guys, im sure the next 5 will be even better

Congrats to Fishraider for reachig 5years, glad to be a part of 2 1/2 of those years.

Thanks to Ken and the Swordies, all the sponsors and mods and anyone else who keeps the

cogs turning as it is a great place to be a part of, bring on the 10 year anniversary... :thumbup:

And so say all of us! And so say all of us!! :1happybday::1happybday::1happybday:

Thank God Ken started it up 5 years ago - what would I have been doing for the last 3+ years otherwise????? :074::074:

Well done to all - admin, fellow FR & sponsors alike

Cheerio

Roberta

We certainly have achieved alot in 5 short years. :thumbup:

Ken did a great job to start it up & hopefully we have helped it along it's merry way since we took over.

I'm very proud to be an owner of the site with Stewy & Donna. We have never waivered from our original goals. We had a vision to make the site family friendly & welcoming to all who would like to contribute something that may be able to help others. I believe we have achieved that.

So :1happybday: Fishraider & a big thankyou to the people that make this site what it is. Those people are you, the members.

Cheers,

Grant.

:1happybday: Fishraider! 5 years old today and growing fast due to the outstanding efforts of our Administrators, our moderators, our sponsors and of course our members.... :thumbup:

A big well done to all those involved in making Fishraider the friendly and helpful site that it is... :thumbup: A big thanks also to Ken Alexander for all the hard work Ken put in to getting Fishraider up and running in the early years.. :thumbup:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

:1happybday: fishraiders.... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

big thxs to ken for kicking it all off :thumbup:

big thx to all the mods,sponsors and also all who contributed over the yrs :yahoo:

FR has helped me to become a much better fisho over the last 3 yrs and make some great friends :thumbup:

cheers...steve.....

5 years old and as some have said still going strong,

Im glad to have been a part of it in the last 3 and a half years.

Looking forward to the next 5 years :yahoo::yahoo::thumbup:

cheers

Edited by penguin

:1happybday: raiders!..and all the best for the future :thumbup:

..cheers!..stevo!..

Hey Guys, I will hop on this train and wish the Fishrader Team all the very best. Happy Birthday. As a member I just see and receive the raider's benefits from methods to fish, to cooking fish, finding fish, finding smart people who help me fish and help keep my equipment up to standard this includes great service and discounts with sponsors such as Go Fish and Huey at Huett Marine. I know the admins and mods do a lot to deliver all these benefits, so happy birthday.

All the best

Dhutchy

Its not just about the fish, but it helps

• 4 weeks later...