Plans For This Weekend

steze

What are everyone's plans for this weekend. Ive checked the weather today and looks like its raining all weekend. So dissappointed as I really want to go out fishing. Any ideas on something fun we can do during this rain.

What are everyone's plans for this weekend. Ive checked the weather today and looks like its raining all weekend. So dissappointed as I really want to go out fishing. Any ideas on something fun we can do during this rain.

Get the wet weather gear out and still go fishing :biggrin2:

Get the wet weather gear out and still go fishing :biggrin2:

Sounds like a plan mate.. haha.. I'm thinking of hitting the Georges somewhere. Just don't know if the Fish are gonna bite with the rain.

That's right mate. The dedicated fisherman does not take the weather into fact.

lol....

we're actually doing a all nighter this friday up to saturday with a couple mates...

hopefully the reports will be good on Sunday. :)

You blokes must be having terrific weather down there.

We went out last night and could not hold bottom with 1lb torpedo's,

fishing in 20 metre.

weekend is looking like25-40 knt. s/e to s/w and just to top it off

a heap of rain.

cheers Rick.

Hmmm... Broken Bay Taylor and Sharks seems the order for me- rain/hail/shine dont care as long as I get a fix-

esp after I sit an exam tomorrow will be well deserved to go dangle a line and sink a 6 pack me thinks

Tight lines everyone, hope the fish gods are kind on the weekend

Anthony

:)

i have a deep seas charter booked for our cricket teams end of season bash.

Typical, we booked it about 6 weeks ago, the weather was great then.

going bottom bashing somewhere out there....hopefully.

Looked the forecast...plnty of rain, but the seas/swell/wind don't appear to be too bad .... it could all change though I guess.

Damn! I was going to go blackie fishing ....... now I'll be playing it as it comes! Don't really like getting too wet!! Ah well, it may clear up! Fingers crossed

Roberta

Rotten over the weekend here too.

Planning to kick back, have some beers, eat some Spanish Mackerel, dream about the day that was, and service Browndog1's Shimano Baitrunner so I can put a tutorial post in the maintenance forum.

Mmmmmmmm, this beer is delicious.

Slinky

Therapy session LB Hunters Hill around 1030am Sat regardless of weather. Yep it is only water.

A few Irish Coffees,a few heat beads and bangers who will care about a drop of water.

Cheers all and and have a very safe weekend.

Deciding on my next rod and reel combo. Want a light weight surf rod so I will take the opportunity read more and more reviews and forums while this rain keeps us indoors. I don't mind getting wet but I won't take my 4 year old girl out fishing in the rain.

Have a great weekend raiders.