Whats On This Weekend ? 7/8

Ken A

Ok everyone it's that time of the week again :biggrin2:

What's the plans for this weekend fishing or not fishing.

Here's my local forecast & one glance will tell you what I'll be doing :thumbdown:

Friday:  S/SE winds 25/30 knots, easing to 20/25 knots south of Cape Moreton. Seas 2 to 3 metres. SE swells to 2 metres. Isolated squally showers.

Saturday:  S/SE winds 20/25 knots.

Sunday:  S/SE winds 20/30 knots.

UPDATED

Geez Ken, you sure have had a rough trot with the :badair:

No fishing for me this WE, or the next 5 weeks, i busted my arm playing soccer on the weekend and is in a cast. :risata:

Hope you all catch heaps of fish in my hiatus. I think it will be more of :beersmile: for me.

LW

Geez Ken, you sure have had a rough trot with the wind

No fishing for me this WE, or the next 5 weeks, i busted my arm playing soccer on the weekend and is in a cast.

The bloody wind is giving me the shits. I'll be an alcoholic if it keeps blowing this way much longer. :thumbdown:

Just like to point out that you can still use a handline with your arm in a sling :risata:

I am going out with Calm Water fishing charters with 6 mates on Saturday, and picking up my new boat on Sunday 600 Ocean sport Quinny on Sunday :1clap::1clap::1clap:

The only problem is it's mothers day on Sunday, so I won't be able to take the boat out as a family gathering has already been planned :1badmood:

I feeling a bit sick to go to work on Monday :1naughty:

Peahead

I am going out with Calm Water fishing charters with 6 mates on Saturday, and picking up my new boat on Sunday 600 Ocean sport Quinny on Sunday  :1clap:  :1clap:  :1clap:

The only problem is it's mothers day on Sunday, so I won't be able to take the boat out as a family gathering has already been planned  :1badmood:

I feeling a bit sick to go to work on Monday  :1naughty:

Peahead

46109[/snapback]

Now that is a top weekend! :1clap:

Family and sport commitments all weekend, but I am hoping to sneak a fish in on Tuesday, if the weather Gods play nicely. :1fishing1:

Cheers

Ken

Goodluck Mr Crust, should be a blast up there, Foster always is! I look forward to details when you get back.

Cheers

Brent

P.S Oh yeah, on Sat I'll be hitting one of the Sydney rivers with Rich P, we havent decided which one yet.

Well i should be fishing but I wont be!

I think its your fault Ken :1prop: all your talk bout your home brew reminds me I have other matters to attend to :beersmile: . Could do both but my hands are kinda full :drunk:

Hope yous all hav a good weekend, fishin or not! :thumbup:

Guest Jocool
Hey Guys

Gonna see if i can go out with Jocool ( if he is going out ).

gabzi

46125[/snapback]

Sorry to dissapoint you Gabzi! I AM going out...But I have a full complement for the day! :wacko:

Going out to do my usual thing in Sydney Harbour. Taking my dad and uncle. Hope the old guy doesnt give lip like he normally does! :074::074::074:

Guest Jocool
Flying the Ecogear flag with Lance S. at the Forster Megabucks this weekend, hopefully we'll find a few and get in the prizes, should be fun!  :1fishing1:

Have a good one fellas'!

Pukk'

46115[/snapback]

Good luck Joe. Hope you bring home the bacon mate! :thumbup:

Off tomorrow (Friday) & Saturday, going to get a couple of live baits and swim them around West Head and Pittwater, depending what it looks like out. On the water about 5, home by 11.30

Will see about Saturday but probably get some of the million jobs around home done

Isnt it tough fishing with the old man Jo, pain in the ass mostly

I am hoping to get up the coast to fish with a mate, try my hand at rock fishing

46190[/snapback]

No fishun for me.

Friday Night: Wife and eldest daughter going to a womens dinner?? Son is going to a Pizza and Playstation night with mates So I am taking the youngest daughter(8) to dinner and then 2C the pacifier.

Saturday buying gear as present, one of the receptionists at work is leaving She is leaving to become an Ambo' and she loves beach fishing so going to my mates tackle shop to buy her a rod and reel combo 12 foot silstar power tip and ? gbx800 reel(need to check reel again). Lucky girl!

Rest of Saturday will be mowing lawns and cleaning yard up for big mums day do on Sunday. Busy but should be a good weekend. 2nd wekend no fishun cantmke it 3..

Cheers

Trev

Ken,

It sounds like my last 3 weeks at Hinchinbrook......Guess we might just have to look after Mums this weekend ...weather down here sounds just as lousy though cold and wet as well....

Out of interest..was chatting to Sawnok in Rockhampton (returning the few odd Sunfish tags/reports from Hinchinbrook on our way back to Newcastle). The bugger managed to get access to St Lawrence area (the Army training ground). He reckons that it was some of the best Barra, Jack and Trevally fishing that he has experienced in a very long time........You have to wish that it was opened up to the public but I guess that at the very least the area remains a healthy fishery for some time to come. That in itself could be a good thing

Sons soccer saturday and with :wife: being minis coordinator for club we have canteen duty all day. :soccer_h4h::soccer_h4h::soccer_h4h:

Have family coming over sunday arvo for mothers day bbq, but have been told by :wife: im allowed to go for a :1fishing1: sunday morning. Not sure where yet.possibly maianbar with no1 son. :1fishing1::1fishing1:

Guest Jewel

Taking the girl down to Sussex Inlet for a weekend away, also taking a boat, bream gear and plastics........ its about time she learnt how to!!

Flying the Ecogear flag with Lance S. at the Forster Megabucks this weekend,

Good luck Joe & Lance hope you get a couple of 50cm models :biggrin2:

Let me know if you see any nice houses with "for sale" signs on em :1prop:

Taking the girl down to Sussex Inlet for a weekend away, also taking a boat, bream gear and plastics........ its about time she learnt how to!!

46247[/snapback]

I am sure a few of the boys will be interested to hear how you go wit the up coming classic

Saturday I am finally getting out for a fish :yahoo: . We are going to hit Wyong and Ourimbah creeks in search of Mr Breambo.

Sunday playing soccer and a few :beersmile: . Then off home to cook mum a roast dinner for mothers day

Have a good one all

Not much planned in the way of fishing. Going to see kingdom of heaven tonight at my work for nothing. Then tommorw no footy but will go watch grade play. Then sunday either heading out with dad to the 40 mtr reefs to fish for reds or if the weather is bad ill be in brizzy waters then chasing bream. Anyway have a good wkend. Ha stoked i got the day off today because i copped a black eye at training and said it kills might go for a quick rock spin soon maybe.

just got back from a small spending spree so spare time this weekend will be spent fitting the:

27meg

burley buucket

bait board

and new trailer rollers

but hows this, it was all paid for by the wife so i could enjoy my holidays more.

:thumbup::yahoo: what a woman

Guest fishrunner

Unfortunately don't like my chances of a fish this weekend, as up to newcastle for:

sat - sisters birthday lunch, plus brothers engagement party in the evening,

sun - mothers day plus girlfriends sisters b'day.

gunna be busy, still packing the flickstick and bream plastics as hoping to sneak 1 in somewhere-, might be able to escape the last one?.

have to wait and see?!!!

cheers