Jewgaffer Reaches 4000 posts

Wow Byron 4000 very informative posts :yahoo: congratulations mate on reaching another milestone on Fishraider.

Regards Stewy

Congratulations on your 4000th post, Byron!! Terrific - all very helpful, informative posts - you truly ARE a legend, Byron!!

Take care, keep well

love

Roberta & Keith

Hey Byron,

Good onya mate for all the help and spirit you have given over the years. For me Fishraider

is all about the real deal guys like you giving back to those who don't know it all.

Just out of interest - what fish species on your avatar does 4000 posts relate to?

Must be the great white whale* I reckon.

Well done and thanks to the No.1 contributor.

*(all respect intended for those a bit sensitive)

Edited by blower

Hey Byron,

Good onya mate for all the help and spirit you have given over the years. For me Fishraider

is all about the real deal guys like you giving back to those who don't know it all.

Just out of interest - what fish species on your avatar does 4000 posts relate to?

Must be the great white whale* I reckon.

Well done and thanks to the No.1 contributor.

*(all respect intended for those a bit sensitive)

4000 is Yellowfin Tuna

If you click on the pips under any member's avatar and name a popup appears and shows you all the ranks :thumbup:

You can click on Yellowfin Tuna in that popup and it will show who has reached that rank :biggrin2:

Congrats Byron on your contributions to the site Byron. 4000 posts is an amazing effort and just about all of them make complete sense ;)

The ones that haven't have kept me guessing in a delightful way.

Seriously though, your knowledge and wisdom regarding jewies is second to none and your generosity in sharing it has helped hundreds of us.

Great effort

thats an awesome effort byron - you obviously have too much time on your hands, you need to get yourself right so you can get back on the water and away from the computer!

thankyou for all of your very knowledgable and imformative posts.

pete.

Dear Fishraiders,

I'm just a novice compared to most Raiders and this is my first post but I have been reading through past posts over the last few months or so particularly those posted by Jewgaffer. Thanks so much Jewgaffer (and all you other generous Fishraiders) for all the valuable, informative and interesting info you have shared with your fellow Raiders. It's great to see people like yourself with decades of experience under your belt sharing their skills and knowledge amongst the fishing community .... those who share win! Every time I read a post from Jewgaffer I just want to go out and throw a line.

4000 not out ....keep up the tremendous work and I look forward to reading many more of your inspirational posts.

When I get some runs on the board I too hope to contribute to the Raider spirit.

Well done

Best Regards

Ian

• 4 weeks later...