Muddy waters Jew

searabbit

G'day raiders

Fished in the lower Hawkesbury River yesterday and pulled a few Jewies. My mate Dave (spooled again) did quite well, landing these 7.5kg & 8.5kg jewies. He also Landed 10 other smaller jews between 50cm & 60cm that were released.

post-1424-011521900 1322640004_thumb.jpg

X2, but location is a start. Kudos goes to the OP for not being shy about the spot and show it in the photo, as it will help some people on here. I know of that spot it is not that secret but I only caught 1 soapie here :).

G'day raiders

Fished in the lower Hawkesbury River yesterday and pulled a few Jewies. My mate Dave (spooled again) did quite well, landing these 7.5kg & 8.5kg jewies. He also Landed 10 other smaller jews between 50cm & 60cm that were released.

X2, but location is a start. Kudos goes to the OP for not being shy about the spot and show it in the photo, as it will help some people on here. I know of that spot it is not that secret but I only caught 1 soapie here :).

G'day Raiders,

i did have a good day on the jewies yesterday,and from the pic most would know of the spot and how far along the road bridge i was,no point in hiding it,this is what this site is all about i thought,sharing your knowledge and information,in saying that,just because they were there yesterday doesn't always mean they be there today,but it's a good spot to try.

Cheers Dave

• 2 weeks later...

G'day Raiders,

i did have a good day on the jewies yesterday,and from the pic most would know of the spot and how far along the road bridge i was,no point in hiding it,this is what this site is all about i thought,sharing your knowledge and information,in saying that,just because they were there yesterday doesn't always mean they be there today,but it's a good spot to try.

Cheers Dave

You are completely right, sharing is what this site is all about, great catch, I would love to catch a fish like that some day

I understand that members are not required to share more than they want to which is fair enough but members that do not hide information should be encoraged