dirty water bream

tide'n'knots

gday raiders,I have been very quite lately mainly due to the extreme weather that sydney has been experiencing, but last night I stuck my head out the door and there were no clouds or wind so I seized the rare opportunity and headed out for a fish.

I only had a 3 or 4 hour window and I eventually decided that a bream session was probably my best bet, i usually wouldnt feel confident with the full moon however the torrential rain that we have been having meant that the water was dirty and I figured that the bream may not be so quite as they normally would on a big bright moon.

I arrived at my chosen spot around 9.45pm and started a bread burly trail going in the very slow moving current. I cast the first rod out and sat it in the rod holder as I began rigging my other rods. the rod buckled but due to the other rods still being rigged i missed what was a very good bite. After the other rods were set up I sat back and waited and I didnt have to wait long, over went the second rod and I was into what was obviously a very good bream, almost at the boat the hook pulled! eRRR!

I kept the burly trail going and soon I had another one but this time I managed to boat it and it was an absolute cracker bream 45cm!!!!!

I managed 3 more before pulling the pin and going home including another bream that looked like the first ones twin only slightly thinner.

I took a photo with my tackle box for FOTM.

pete.

post-8689-070105400 1331346501_thumb.jpg

a couple of honkers!

post-8689-095018300 1331346601_thumb.jpg

the entire catch - the others werent too bad either!

gday raiders,I have been very quite lately mainly due to the extreme weather that sydney has been experiencing, but last night I stuck my head out the door and there were no clouds or wind so I seized the rare opportunity and headed out for a fish.

I only had a 3 or 4 hour window and I eventually decided that a bream session was probably my best bet, i usually wouldnt feel confident with the full moon however the torrential rain that we have been having meant that the water was dirty and I figured that the bream may not be so quite as they normally would on a big bright moon.

I arrived at my chosen spot around 9.45pm and started a bread burly trail going in the very slow moving current. I cast the first rod out and sat it in the rod holder as I began rigging my other rods. the rod buckled but due to the other rods still being rigged i missed what was a very good bite. After the other rods were set up I sat back and waited and I didnt have to wait long, over went the second rod and I was into what was obviously a very good bream, almost at the boat the hook pulled! eRRR!

I kept the burly trail going and soon I had another one but this time I managed to boat it and it was an absolute cracker bream 45cm!!!!!

I managed 3 more before pulling the pin and going home including another bream that looked like the first ones twin only slightly thinner.

Fine dining with those fine bream peter.

Big bream on a full moon :thumbup::thumbup:

Chris.

I took a photo with my tackle box for FOTM.

pete.

post-8689-070105400 1331346501_thumb.jpg

a couple of honkers!

post-8689-095018300 1331346601_thumb.jpg

the entire catch - the others werent too bad either!

Geez mate Bream don't usually get me too excited but that's a couple of top quality fish. Hey I'd like to try do a Jew session or two with you Pete on my turf or yours once they turn up over the next few months Got a couple in MH recently with a mate at night on squid. Week before full was good and next mission just after dead as can be. Speak soon.

Mike