Reef Magic = High Quality Sydney Charter

idahoeyes

I just had to write a post about what a great job Reef Magic Charters did for me last weekend. Some of you know, while in Sydney on business I was looking to book a Tuna charter. Got lucky and the yellow fin arrived around Sydney just in time. For any visitors or even locals looking for a charter,, Reef Magic is truly a first class operation! I wanted to thank Damo, and especially Dave the deckie, for a great day. Dave the deckie was very patient answering a ton of questions not just for me but everyone on the charter. It was a great day and a fun learning experience for me. Honestly I was a little skeptical because they are a sight sponsor, but I see they were selected as a sponsor because of the quality of operation.

You can't go wrong with these guys if you are looking for a charter service in the future.

Here's one of the yellowfin we got that day (not me in this picture)!

post-31764-0-66625400-1378330333_thumb.jpg

Yeah I'll second the OP comments- I went out with Stewie and a few others a month or so ago chasing the Bluefin. Unfortunately only a couple boats got them that day, not for lack of trying from Mike & Dave who was deckie that day. Honestly still don't know how Mike makes a buck out of it, we did a couple hundred km's I reckon. Great boat, well kitted, quality deckie, and good skipper.

Yes. I agree. Couldnt have put it better.

Also. Not sure if they are still looking for a new booking for this saturday. If they are and you have been thinking of trying your luck on the tuna. Get out with them. Its definitly a sight to see out there at the moment.

Dave

I just had to write a post about what a great job Reef Magic Charters did for me last weekend. Some of you know, while in Sydney on business I was looking to book a Tuna charter. Got lucky and the yellow fin arrived around Sydney just in time. For any visitors or even locals looking for a charter,, Reef Magic is truly a first class operation! I wanted to thank Damo, and especially Dave the deckie, for a great day. Dave the deckie was very patient answering a ton of questions not just for me but everyone on the charter. It was a great day and a fun learning experience for me. Honestly I was a little skeptical because they are a sight sponsor, but I see they were selected as a sponsor because of the quality of operation.

You can't go wrong with these guys if you are looking for a charter service in the future.

Here's one of the yellowfin we got that day (not me in this picture)!

"Its me in the picture"

Like the man said great day out with a top bunch of blokes would highly recommend Reef Magic Charters to anyone wanting get onto some decent fish

Regards

Bob & Robbie

Edited by Robroy

Gday mate if I fly up and jump on a charter am I able to jump into another group as a single or do I need to chRter the boat myself? If I can how much is it for singles? Would love the chance to learn a thing or two about yiur style of fishing for tuna...

Hi guys.. thanks for the kind feedback. It's great to know we are doing something right & we hope that everyone that comes on board enjoys themselves! Since we have been involved with Fishraider we haven't ever had any crews that we would not welcome onboard again & have met some great people.

Andy_c.... mate your definitely welcome to come up anytime. Singles are $380 per person for a group of 5. Keep an eye on here & see if you can make it up. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this current doesn't take the fish with it...

Cheers

Damo