bendalton

Long day on the harbour started at sunrise collecting yakkas from balmoral then to sow and pigs. No luck either side of the tide change except for one kingy smashing a livey which I dropped..... :-( . Explored middle harbour and north head. Back to sow & pigs for the following low tide. Scored the 63cm flatty on a soft plastic. Then back to the pylons near the island at rose bay. Landed the 75cm kingy half hour after low tide about 6pm. Made the whole day worth it!

PS water police came for the standard safety gear check at mid morning at sow & pigs

post-32203-0-83403700-1385117944_thumb.jpg

Thanks flickn mad,

Reference the lizard, I genuinely felt bad and would have returned her. On first quick measure had it at about 55cm but just simply misread the brag mat only to discover our error when it was compared to the kingy much later when it was far too late.

Damn shame, but she didn't go to waste!

Long day on the harbour started at sunrise collecting yakkas from balmoral then to sow and pigs. No luck either side of the tide change except for one kingy smashing a livey which I dropped..... :-( . Explored middle harbour and north head. Back to sow & pigs for the following low tide. Scored the 63cm flatty on a soft plastic. Then back to the pylons near the island at rose bay. Landed the 75cm kingy half hour after low tide about 6pm. Made the whole day worth it!PS water police came for the standard safety gear check at mid morning at sow & pigsattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Nice work persistence all ways pay off with good results. We'll most of the time.