What's On This Weekend 15/16?

Ken A

Back up the Central coast this weekend so out for a fish on Sat and hope to get out on sunday as well. With where i'm staying having a private boat ramp i think a good session on lake mac will be a goer

Maybe a late saturday arvo Bass session could be on the cards too

Mitch

Hopefully the wind isn't going to be a pain in the butt this weekend.

Saturday morning I might head over to Stockton breakwall for an SP flick, before child minding for the afternoon. If the :wife: gets back before dark I'll be off to the lake to practice my fly casting.

Sunday I'm hoping to do some more fly casting practice before another go at the lake mullet and bream on fly to see if I can top the last effort. I might even get a mullet this time. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Fishing the hacking Saturday, hoping the weather will let us get outside for a bit of a bash but fishing this weekend no matter what the weathers doing.

Hey Sharky got a spot on board if your interested mate check your PM's will be putting in at Yowie Bay around 5am

Sunday domestic duties :ranting2:

Sat arvo/night heading down to Seven Mile Beach to try my luck on the Jews... :biggrin2: will pull some worms in the arvo and fish with them into the night depending on the weather as well...

Thats IF i get all my homely duties done :(

And maybe back down there on sunday arvo/night again too

Seems like a good time to go down with nice tides and moon coming full on monday or tuesday!!!

Wayne

Might duck out for a quick flick on Friday if this wind drops a little, then up to Newcastle with Fishrunner on Sat for a river bash. Sunday still open at this stage. Got to live those weekends where the :wife: is working!!

It was looking a bit grim for me and my fishing this week! We had commitments on Saturday, and Sunday the missus needs the car to go to church...BUT...Saturday has become free! :yahoo::yahoo:

Out on the Harbour on Saturday is where I will be! :thumbup:

Crikey, another weekend. :yahoo:

I had plans to pack my gear and do some camping and fishing at Lake Lyell starting tomorrow evening but I got a call from the oldies and it looks like I'll be entertaining mum and dad for the weekend.

Can't complain as I only see them a couple of times a year and it's always good to blow the froth off the top of a few with the old boy. :1beer:

Have a good weekend Raiders and good luck to those wetting a line. :1fishing1:

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky

Edited by Hooky.

Saturday - If the weather is ok we will be hitting Lake Macquarie (again :1prop: ) and try and nail a few of the local bream. Going to try a few new tactics this time and see if we can crack them.

Sunday - Fishing some where then off to the pub in the arvo.

Monday - Going give quitting smoking another shot :thumbdown: . Should make for an intersting week next week

Monday - Going give quitting smoking another shot :thumbdown: . Should make for an intersting week next week

Good luck with that Jethro. I've been off them for about 5 weeks now. On the patches for 4 weeks, and this week has been completely nicotine free. I've even had a few nights on the :beersmile: and it hasn't bothered me. Gives me more funds to allocate to my local tackle shops as well. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1: