Fishermen, fisherwomen or fishers?

Little_Flatty

if women are so offended why isn't menstruate/womenstruate and menopause/womenopause...why do we get the blame.????????

Got to leave those two 'men' bits in those two words cause we need to blame all men for it lol [emoji14]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Close to everything in the Oxford Dictionary seems to be racist or sexist these days and people are taking offence to the stupidest things and hitting the media up with stories like the one attached below! :ranting2::ranting2::ranting2:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/central-coast/women-hit-out-at-austrian-schnitzelhaus-sexist-menu-advertising/news-story/5e7758b3858bbcbb0e34023796160553

Well, I'd say Fishraider or angler too!

And just remember fellas, this site is owned by a woman. And without her tireless contributions and efforts to make this a successful site, we wouldn't be on here talking about anything!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Guest Guest123456789

+1 for

I think angler would be easier duuhhh

Plus one for anglers. You must admit some of our language (fisherman, policeman, fireman) harps back to times when women where less respected than they are today (eg when they weren't even allowed to vote!).

Political correctness gone mad ! Its actually quite sad that topics like this even get given a platform

Agree. Another example where in order to solve a problem, the problem has to be created. Hopefully not again about mulloway and blackfish other names. Otherwise Reds and Greens might feel discriminated too.

Well, I'd say Fishraider or angler too!

And just remember fellas, this site is owned by a woman. And without her tireless contributions and efforts to make this a successful site, we wouldn't be on here talking about anything!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Thanks for the mention Scratchie :)

I use anglers usually, fishos or raiders